• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Now that's just cheap of them...

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
My Kindle Fire from 2011 has stopped taking a charge; well it will charge after cursing at it, powering it down, and sticking the plug in and out 10 times to get the green charging bars to start. So I broke down and ordered a Kindle Paperwhite a couple days ago and it arrived about two hours ago. Do you know they don't send you a darn electric plug with a new Kindle purchase? So glad I wasn't giving it as a gift. I saw the "adapters" available for purchase, but figured those were for if you lost one or wanted a second. Hey Amazon, I'll plug my new Kindle into an Apple plug before I buy a darn plug from you. I was already pissing and moaning about the $40 cover, and then they want me to buy a plug for $20. Not happening. Rant over.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
And I think if you buy the cheaper one, it has ads on the screen. Fun!

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
I just saw that my Samsung tablet has a barely noticeable cracked glass.
Shall I go cheap and pretend it's a hair, or do I get persnickety and replace it?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I just saw that my Samsung tablet has a barely noticeable cracked glass.
Shall I go cheap and pretend it's a hair, or do I get persnickety and replace it?

Tablets are so cheap these days, I'd say get a new one. If you think you might crack the glass on that one, get a screen protector.

Dave