• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[Nov. 2008] Please welcome my Mom to Tug!

Reaction score
I am glad you have joined us!!!Grab a cup of coffee and jump on in!!

WELCOME.gif
It's nice friendly people like you and all the other TUG members that welcomed me that make me wish for early retirement. Alas, it may be a glass of wine at work day's end while I explore my favorite occupation, travel planning.
Thanks for the welcome!:)

Reaction score
Welcome to TUG PJ! We hope you will chime in soon. This is a great site with many very nice people. You may just start vacationing more if you become involved in our site!

That's what happened to us!

Janna
That would be a fantastic added benefit! ANd members will share secrets on how to afford these extra adventures, right? Where ther's a will, there's a vacation!!

Reaction score
Welcome, PJ! The people here on TUG are just the BEST! I have been a member for several years, and feel as if TUGgers are friends. You will receive not only sound advice, but support and encouragement if and when you might need it. I have never met a finer group of people.

Dori
I'm encouraged by the nice welcome although still hesitant as a newbie to any sort of chat group. Thanks for the welcome and I do look forward to a great TUG experience.

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
It's nice friendly people like you and all the other TUG members that welcomed me that make me wish for early retirement. Alas, it may be a glass of wine at work day's end while I explore my favorite occupation, travel planning.

An early, and affordable, retirement is what I dream about too! I have got about 15 more years if I am lucky enough to retire at 55.:rolleyes:

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
Gracias, Pam!
You have some experience with Mexican vacations, it seems. Maybe you can give us some hints for off campus travel and adventure for our 2010 Puerto Vallarta Boutique Hotel extravaganza. All I remember about a family visit to San Miguel Allende was a stern warning about not usinfg water to brush teeth!:D
Thanks for the welcome!

Bienvenidos otra vez ( welcome another time ) Yes, pretty familiar with Mexico and well PV, like a second home LOL... Feel free to ask away whatever like....more than happy to share with you info on Mexico vacations....

Hey yippee...you have posted, so now you are a part of the TUG family...we are so happy to have you......I am at present on vacation in NV, roaming around with the TUG Banner, what fun, and sure have caught a lot of interest in TUG.....LOL. Probably get thrown out tomorrow, but only kidding,,,,No laws here on banners or such,,,

Water in Mexico well debateable subject.....I use filtered or bottled water in Mexico and US, so guess you could say I dont' trust water anywhere LOL.

I have filtration sytem at my home in Mexico so yes brush with tap water, never at resorts though...why...cause how do I know they maintain their filtration systems....LOL.

Lot of great places to stay in PV....boutique in PV...ah makes me think of Cas Isabel or Casa Velas.

Oh how I love this area....

Well off to sleep I am on vacation and have to get my rest for more sun, fun, eating and drinking tomorrow.

Oh my mom, who is on vacation with me says welcome too....

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope to hear more from you.

Jaybee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, PJ... Our Sun City is in Riverside County, about an hour north of San Diego, inland.
I hope you enjoy Coronado, and that the fires have all died by the time you get out here. We haven't been affected by the fires, but sometimes, when the wind shifts, we get a lot of smoke, and sometimes ash. It's always a scary reminder.
Right now, we're in Palm Desert, with blue skies, clear air, and surrounded by beauty. Lucky us! Jean
Happy Thanksgiving!

Right you are. I'm a real novice at this chat thing! Travelling is something I do know about from so many wonderful experiences world wide. Where is SUn City? Anywhere near Coronado where I'm headed for Turkey Day? Near the fires?:confused:
Thanks for the encouragement!

Karen P

TUG Member
Reaction score
A Warm Welcome to Hunt Country Cayman Mama

We're glad to have you here! :) TUG BBS is The best timeshare forum on Earth! :hi: Lots of great people and nothing to be shy about! See you around the forum!

Reaction score
I'm feeling the need for sand between my toes. Thanks for showing me the path to eternal vacation of the mind here at TUG. XXOO Mom

grest

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
chomp chomp....the tug stinger got you!

Last edited: