• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[Nov. 2008] Please welcome my Mom to Tug!

Jbart74

TUG Member
Reaction score
My Mom is the reason I am here. She's the one who bought the TS's. I just bought her a Membership and am trying to get her involved here on TUG. :wave: Please make her feel welcome! I love her to death and can't thank her enough for the vacations she has given to me and my partner over the years.

You might see her as Hunt Country Cayman Mama here on BBS. That is, once she starts posting. She's a little shy.... I do know she's been reading the BBS....:clap:

So let's give her a big ol' TUG welcome, OK? (She might respond to the name PJ)

Thanks everyone!!!! :banana:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Hi PJ! :hi: Nothing to be nervous about - you are more than welcome here - post away!

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
PJ -

Welcome to the Tug community! It's a great site.

Richard

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey - another PJ - awesome! :banana:

But watch out, you may become a TUG addict ;)

Amy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome! This is a great community for vacation planning.

falmouth3

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome. :wave:

This is a friendly community. Feel free to post your opinion if you see something you know about. Or ask any question you may have. People have answered all sorts of things for me and made my vacation planning so much easier.

Even if you want to just read for a while until you get comfortable with us, that's great too! :)

Sue

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi PJ, Welcome to TUG. Bienvenidos a TUG.

You are gonna love this site, best bunch of timesharers around and all so knowlegeable and helpful.....

Come on now...don't be shy, say hi....:whoopie: :hi:

applegirl

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome to TUG PJ! We hope you will chime in soon. This is a great site with many very nice people. You may just start vacationing more if you become involved in our site!

That's what happened to us!

Janna

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome, PJ. Lots to read and learn here. Lots of opinions from lots of people.:p

Jaybee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey, PJ! Come on down! We're still trying to teach our kids about timesharing. Now your son is helping to teach you... COOL! Jean

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Johns Mom! =)

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome "PJ" to the # 1 Timeshare Web Site !!!!!!!!!

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome, PJ! The people here on TUG are just the BEST! I have been a member for several years, and feel as if TUGgers are friends. You will receive not only sound advice, but support and encouragement if and when you might need it. I have never met a finer group of people.

Dori

Reaction score
Hi PJ! :hi: Nothing to be nervous about - you are more than welcome here - post away!
Your flipflops say it all...I'm ready menatally for a permanent island retirement. Only the retirement account is not. So, a few scatttered trips will have to do til the real thing is possible.
This week, I'm off to Coronado to visit other son and family. :whoopie: 1st time to the San Diego area. Looking forward to better weather.
Thanks for the welcome!!:whoopie:

Reaction score
I've flown over Lake Tahoe and been totally awed by it's pristine beauty. Too late for this year, but I'm thinking next year already. What do you think, JBART74?

Reaction score
Hey, PJ! Come on down! We're still trying to teach our kids about timesharing. Now your son is helping to teach you... COOL! Jean
Right you are. I'm a real novice at this chat thing! Travelling is something I do know about from so many wonderful experiences world wide. Where is SUn City? Anywhere near Coronado where I'm headed for Turkey Day? Near the fires?:confused:
Thanks for the encouragement!

Reaction score
Welcome. :wave:

This is a friendly community. Feel free to post your opinion if you see something you know about. Or ask any question you may have. People have answered all sorts of things for me and made my vacation planning so much easier.

Even if you want to just read for a while until you get comfortable with us, that's great too! :)

Sue

Thanks, Sue. It's a bit overwhelming for the unintiated! All travel interests me tho I have special interest in Grand Cayman (owner and frequesnt visitor) and Scotland where I need to explore my mother's home land.
Thanks for the encouragment!:)

Reaction score
Hi PJ, Welcome to TUG. Bienvenidos a TUG.

You are gonna love this site, best bunch of timesharers around and all so knowlegeable and helpful.....

Come on now...don't be shy, say hi....:whoopie: :hi:
Gracias, Pam!
You have some experience with Mexican vacations, it seems. Maybe you can give us some hints for off campus travel and adventure for our 2010 Puerto Vallarta Boutique Hotel extravaganza. All I remember about a family visit to San Miguel Allende was a stern warning about not usinfg water to brush teeth!:D
Thanks for the welcome!

Reaction score
Brian beat me to it! But I'll bet you haven't heard that for a while. Whether you're John's Mom or PJ, welcome to TUG.

Thanks for the welcpme, Don. I'm both PJ and John's Mom. We both love to travel and sometimes travel together. He's the best native explorer I could tag behind as he's always looking for the 'real people' of the destination.
Looking forward to finding some travel musts before he does courtesy of TUG!