• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

No access to RCI???

andysnovel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, Vistana Bella Section, BlueGreen Charleston,SC
I just purchased a BG TS in Charleston,SC It was 8,000 points resale purchase on EBay. I want to deposit these points in RCI and was told, I can’t have an RCI account because I bought resale??? Is this true????

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
No. You should have portal access through your bluegreen account. If you just got your BG account set up, it could take another 1-4 weeks before the RCI account is set up.

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
I just purchased a BG TS in Charleston,SC It was 8,000 points resale purchase on EBay. I want to deposit these points in RCI and was told, I can’t have an RCI account because I bought resale??? Is this true????

No, but you don't deposit your points directly with RCI. You access RCI on BG's website. You look around at what is available and for how many points and if you find something, you go ahead and click to take it and fill out the information.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Once you have your online BG account you will see the screens below. You click thru and are brought to your BG RCI account.

It works on a fixed crossover grid. With 8,000 points you will not have many choices. I tried to find a link for the fixed crossover grid but could not find one....the link I had no longer works.

As an example. As studio in the Caribbean region is 8,000-10,000, one bedroom is 12,000-13,000 and two bedroom is 15,000-22,000. During “red” time. Off season units will be slightly less.

Attachments

• 4FE9BC5F-EA44-4D7F-AA86-E71BE32CA971.jpeg
    4FE9BC5F-EA44-4D7F-AA86-E71BE32CA971.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 02C4E167-6D47-49A0-AC3F-07015DDA8596.jpeg
    02C4E167-6D47-49A0-AC3F-07015DDA8596.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
I just wondered that he bought it from eBay. So there is no charter benefit, no travelers plus. RCI is a part of TP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk