• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

NIH published Covid update

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
This update is an editorial by a neurosurgeon that was recently added to the NIH site. I agree with it 100%.

Bill

For the first time in American history a president, governors, mayors, hospital administrators and federal bureaucrats are determining medical treatments based not on accurate scientifically based or even experience based information, but rather to force the acceptance of special forms of care and “prevention”—including remdesivir, use of respirators and ultimately a series of essentially untested messenger RNA vaccines. For the first time in history medical treatment, protocols are not being formulated based on the experience of the physicians treating the largest number of patients successfully, but rather individuals and bureaucracies that have never treated a single patient—including Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, EcoHealth Alliance, the CDC, WHO, state public health officers and hospital administrators

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
This update is an editorial by a neurosurgeon that was recently added to the NIH site. I agree with it 100%.

Bill

For the first time in American history a president, governors, mayors, hospital administrators and federal bureaucrats are determining medical treatments based not on accurate scientifically based or even experience based information, but rather to force the acceptance of special forms of care and “prevention”—including remdesivir, use of respirators and ultimately a series of essentially untested messenger RNA vaccines. For the first time in history medical treatment, protocols are not being formulated based on the experience of the physicians treating the largest number of patients successfully, but rather individuals and bureaucracies that have never treated a single patient—including Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, EcoHealth Alliance, the CDC, WHO, state public health officers and hospital administrators
Nonsense idiocy. You glom on to every conspiracy theory out there. I can see why you follow him. cancer causing nanoparticles purposely put in the atmosphere by our government....right up your alley.

Russell L Blaylock (born 1945) is an alternative health promoting physician who lives in Jackson, Miss. Blaylock has appeared all over the food-related advocacy space and has been around the voodoo health claims circuit.

. [1] Blaylock also promotes chemtrail conspiracies alleging cancer-causing nanoparticles as being purposefully released into the atmosphere in a government-corporate scheme.[2] Skeptic’s Dictionary and QuackWatch call him an anti-vaxxer [3] while selling his own line of “Brain Repair Formula” supplements. He has been called “quack of the day”

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, a distinguished neurosurgeon that invented a procedure to remove brain tumors has credibility to me. The GLP staff with no credentials more than a BA that wrote the hit piece on Dr Blaylock are liberal journalists . Who is more credible to you ?

Doctors should be in charge of our health, not for profit pharmaceutical companies or government officials.

Bill

Neither Anthony Fauci, the CDC, WHO nor any medical governmental establishment has ever offered any early treatment other than Tylenol, hydration and call an ambulance once you have difficulty breathing. This is unprecedented in the entire history of medical care as early treatment of infections is critical to saving lives and preventing severe complications. Not only have these medical organizations and federal lapdogs not even suggested early treatment, they attacked anyone who attempted to initiate such treatment with all the weapons at their disposal—loss of license, removal of hospital privileges, shaming, destruction of reputations and even arrest.

Brett

Reaction score
Nonsense idiocy. You glom on to every conspiracy theory out there. I can see why you follow him. cancer causing nanoparticles purposely put in the atmosphere by our government....right up your alley.

Russell L Blaylock (born 1945) is an alternative health promoting physician who lives in Jackson, Miss. Blaylock has appeared all over the food-related advocacy space and has been around the voodoo health claims circuit.

. [1] Blaylock also promotes chemtrail conspiracies alleging cancer-causing nanoparticles as being purposefully released into the atmosphere in a government-corporate scheme.[2] Skeptic’s Dictionary and QuackWatch call him an anti-vaxxer [3] while selling his own line of “Brain Repair Formula” supplements. He has been called “quack of the day”

yep

Seems neurosurgeons are not immune to neuroses

Recently a number of people have forwarded me bits of wisdom emanating from Dr. Russel Blaylock, neurosurgeon. While at one time he may have been in possession of an acceptable brain, mental fog now seems to have set in. I have long followed Dr. Blaylock’s rants against food additives, aluminum cookware, fluoridation and dental amalgam. A career in neurosurgery obviously does not confer expertise on these issues. But let’s dig a little deeper into the mind of this man, a mind filled with conspiracy theories.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...s/seems-neurosurgeons-are-not-immune-neuroses

Russell Blaylock: Neurosurgeon turned Newsmax conspiracy theorist and pseudoscience peddler

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/glp-facts/russell-blaylock/

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, a distinguished neurosurgeon that invented a procedure to remove brain tumors has credibility to me. The GLP staff with no credentials more than a BA that wrote the hit piece on Dr Blaylock are liberal journalists . Who is more credible to you ?

Doctors should be in charge of our health, not for profit pharmaceutical companies or government officials.

Bill

Neither Anthony Fauci, the CDC, WHO nor any medical governmental establishment has ever offered any early treatment other than Tylenol, hydration and call an ambulance once you have difficulty breathing. This is unprecedented in the entire history of medical care as early treatment of infections is critical to saving lives and preventing severe complications. Not only have these medical organizations and federal lapdogs not even suggested early treatment, they attacked anyone who attempted to initiate such treatment with all the weapons at their disposal—loss of license, removal of hospital privileges, shaming, destruction of reputations and even arrest.
Yes in addition to the government releasing cancer causing nanoparticles....here is another 2 greatest hit.

According to Blaylock current attempts at health care reform in the U.S. are being masterminded by the self-chosen “Elite” (read President Obama, supported by the Rockefeller Foundation and other such organizations) who want to establish a New World Order in which people judged to be a burden on the state, such as the infirm elderly and the disabled are to be removed from society either by positive or negative euthanasia.

and
Vaccines are also one of Blaylock’s many targets. He insinuates that the H1N1 virus may be the product of some pharmaceutical research project gone awry, or that it may even be a man-made virus purposely released by someone with the “Illuminati Depopulation Agenda.

I wonder why you follow him.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes in addition to the government releasing cancer causing nanoparticles....here is another 2 greatest hit.

According to Blaylock current attempts at health care reform in the U.S. are being masterminded by the self-chosen “Elite” (read President Obama, supported by the Rockefeller Foundation and other such organizations) who want to establish a New World Order in which people judged to be a burden on the state, such as the infirm elderly and the disabled are to be removed from society either by positive or negative euthanasia.

and
Vaccines are also one of Blaylock’s many targets. He insinuates that the H1N1 virus may be the product of some pharmaceutical research project gone awry, or that it may even be a man-made virus purposely released by someone with the “Illuminati Depopulation Agenda.

I wonder why you follow him.

What is wrong with you ? I agree with Dr Blaylock on the NIH published covid update and I'm sure we all agree that his procedures to remove brain tumors is a fantastic thing. Why is it all or nothing with you ? Many people have ideas other than yours. Dr Blaylock actually describes what you are in favor of below.

Bill

Another unprecedented tactic is to remove dissenting doctors from their positions as journal editors, reviewers and retracting of their scientific papers from journals, even after these papers have been in print. Until this pandemic event, I have never seen so many journal papers being retracted— the vast majority promoting alternatives to official dogma, especially if the papers question vaccine safety. Normally a submitted paper or study is reviewed by experts in the field, called peer review. These reviews can be quite intense and nit picking in detail, insisting that all errors within the paper be corrected before publication. So, unless fraud or some other major hidden problem is discovered after the paper is in print, the paper remains in the scientific literature.

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with you ? I agree with Dr Blaylock on the NIH published covid update and I'm sure we all agree that his procedures to remove brain tumors is a fantastic thing. Why is it all or nothing with you ? Many people have ideas other than yours. Dr Blaylock actually describes what you are in favor of below.

Bill

Another unprecedented tactic is to remove dissenting doctors from their positions as journal editors, reviewers and retracting of their scientific papers from journals, even after these papers have been in print. Until this pandemic event, I have never seen so many journal papers being retracted— the vast majority promoting alternatives to official dogma, especially if the papers question vaccine safety. Normally a submitted paper or study is reviewed by experts in the field, called peer review. These reviews can be quite intense and nit picking in detail, insisting that all errors within the paper be corrected before publication. So, unless fraud or some other major hidden problem is discovered after the paper is in print, the paper remains in the scientific literature.
The worst thing wrong with me is I do not believe that there is an illuminati trying to depopulate the us and that I do not blieve the government is releasing cancer causing nanoparticles.

So you believe fauci. He has better credentials in the current discussion. Or do you go to neurologists for all your ills.

emeryjre

TUG Member
Reaction score
I do believe you accept Blaylock’s thesis at face value. You have gone over the edge of reality into the world of conspiracies.
Nobody here really cares about the people you have chosen as your guru’s.
That changes when you try to draw people in to your world and convince us that it is a place we should all inhabit.