- Jul 15, 2010
- Reaction score
Here's our situation
- We're winding down our first year of Wyndham ownership and we have 429,500 points expiring on 12/31.
- We already have almost 100% of our 2012 points obligated (all but 3,000) for a big family trip to Smoky Mountains, and we have 17,000 credit pooled points that expire 6/30/2012.
- I'm assuming we can't deposit the credit pooled points to RCI.
- We will want to use at least some of the 429K points to try for a DVC exchange either May 2012 or Nov 2012 (or both).
- What would be the best combination of deposits? We usually stay in 1 BR's at DVC, but might want to do 2 BRs somewhere else. I know 149K for a 1 BR High season X 3 is 429K...but is that our best option?
- Is there any point in credit-pooling the 3,000 "leftover" 2012 points?