• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Wyndham Website (2020)

Npat12

Reaction score
It’s been a couple weeks since I signed into the website. To my surprise I signed on this morning and the website has changed. I don’t care for the new website at all. Very blah and basic. I thought I would come on here to see if there was any discussion on it and didn’t see nothing. Which I thought was odd.

sandkastle4966

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
OMG IT IS AWFUL !

What are they thinking?

sandkastle4966

TUG Member
Reaction score
If someone finds the calendar that shows availability by month, by unit....pls post. Wyndham, in their infinite wisdom, has once again gone backwards in functionality and made things more difficult.

I give a date range for the resort I want, and it give me 5 other resorts with possible availability- NOT even the resort I want.

ARGHHHHH

pagosajim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Different layout, will take some getting used to and finding things. Remember how bad we thought the last update was?

I tried to walk through a reservation attempt and got the spinning wheel of death. Went back to the previous page from there and now I have a "transaction in process" that is preventing me from attempting another one. Guess I'll have to wait for that one to time out before exploring further.

Really hate the booking function. The location search is funky at best (type in Pagosa, it resolves to Montezuma, CO?) and the date range requires a hard start/end date (will not allow it to be left blank to see entire month availability as before). Sure hope this is not the final product and really just a work in progress.

sandkastle4966

TUG Member
Reaction score
Rolled out last night.....use the feedback tab...

Attachments

• 1588939098629.png
    1588939098629.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 201

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
WTH!

I signed in and played around with looking for reservations for a few minutes but got so disgusted that I signed out. I texted a friend telling her that the website is up and to check it out. In the meantime I decided maybe I was being too critical so I signed back in and played around for longer. It didn't get any better. She texted me back that it's so awful that she wants to cry. That pretty much says it all.

Baby Jane

Reaction score
Wow just when you think it can’t get any worse Wyndham managed to make it worse . Is there somewhere where you can do a broader search dates area ‍♀️

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
I wasn’t even able to log in. Luckily I don’t have any plans I need to make...
Maybe they are going back to the most recent version. I can't get past login screen. Spin Spin Spin.

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Wow, i was on the Wyndham system earlier this week - prior to the conversion it seems. I am going to have to check this out!

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Wow, where have I been? Did we know this was coming? I can't get on to even check it out. But no announcement, other than the normalish regularly scheduled maintenance? Then boom...

rpeacock

Reaction score
I could hear my wife sputtering this morning about something on her phone and asked: WTF has you bothered? She said Wyndham just completely change their site again! She rooted around the site and tried to make a sample reservation and got the spinning circle of ciber death and then said: this is going to take some time to figure out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rpeacock

Reaction score
Found this short video on the new website:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HDiaz1

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Panama City Beach, Wyndham Bali Hai Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark the Club.
I can’t even login. It keeps giving me this error -

Something unexpected just happened! But we've been notified and we'll get it fixed as quickly as we can.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I logged in earlier but can't log in anymore. I already submitted one feedback suggestion and expect I'll feel compelled to submit more once it's back up and running. I'm glad I made a 10-month reservation yesterday before it changed!

donnaval

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
When I logged on yesterday I got a brief flash saying the website would be down for improvement on May 7 (same day). Then later I logged on again and site was down. Now today, I can't log on at all. I just need to get onto RCI through the Wyndham portal to figure out what to do with some expiring points.

Deb from NC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can’t even login. It keeps giving me this error -

Something unexpected just happened! But we've been notified and we'll get it fixed as quickly as we can.

I just tried to log in and got the same message !

TheHolleys87

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
@Richelle discussed the new website in another thread that I read yesterday morning, but I can’t find it now. Apparently she was paid $100 to take an early look. Her main complaint then was not being able to specify unit size at the start of a search, but it seems things have changed for the worse since then.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
@Richelle discussed the new website in another thread that I read yesterday morning, but I can’t find it now. Apparently she was paid $100 to take an early look. Her main complaint then was not being able to specify unit size at the start of a search, but it seems things have changed for the worse since then.
Under Covid Zoom Meeting thread #15

Last edited:

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Well now, the website was slow to load on three different browsers (Safari, Firefox or Chrome), but after 30 seconds (or so), it did load.
Trying to log in now....spinning....

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
I've finally been able to get in. Not every link works prior to timing out. I've heard this before, but, saw it for myself. NO AVAILABILITY CALENDAR. Am I missing something. Us old retired folks with lots of flexibility will look at the calendar and make it work for our trips. How can they NOT have an availability calendar!!!

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

Yes. DEFINITELY worse.