• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Wyndham Website (2020)

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I can't log in - I get "Something unexpected just happened! But we've been notified and we'll get it fixed as quickly as we can. "

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I don't mind most things, I actually like them better than the old site. As they are presented better. Since this new guy came from HGVC, they are some similarities, like My Dashboard.

HOWEVER "searching", which is the thing I do most often sucks. And worse yet searching for a place to "start a search" sucks. It took me several places to look to finally find where I could start a search.

They need to put the BOOK back on the top menu bar, like NOW.
They need to have search by address or by resort radio buttons choices, search by address is a bad ONLY choice.

I need to search more to add some additional comments.

Last edited:

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
From what I see, after you select a location you have to insert dates before you are able to search. Am I doing something wrong?

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is now more difficult to make a reservation. You can't see a month at a time. This sucks for owners; it will benefits Extra Holidays though.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
This website will keep the Wyndham Vacation Planned busy. Unless Wyndham fixes it, in stead of me searching I'll give them my parameters have waist their time while I sit on the phone with them watching TV.

comicbookman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I see the room details and pictures. I was talking about not being able to see the unit floor plans. Which was important to see. At least for me.
I understand, i also miss the floor plans. I was actually agreeing with you, just poorly. Also on close examination of the pictures, they are not always of the actual unit size. for example the pictures for Nat Harbor are for the same level (pres, deluxe) unit, but not always the correct size

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
They will probably add availability calendars back, just be patient.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
The new website is designed for a hotel with business travelers who have specific date, not retired timeshare owners with flexibility. So far every time Wyndham improved our experience with a new website they make it more of a hassle and difficult for owners to make a reservation.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Owners experience taking it on the chin again.

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
This website will keep the Wyndham Vacation Planned busy. Unless Wyndham fixes it, in stead of me searching I'll give them my parameters have waist their time while I sit on the phone with them watching TV.
I mumbled the same thing to myself.

It goes like this to the planner........Yep, why don't you check this range of dates, at this resort, and give me availability options for 2,3,4,5,6,7 day stays. Do that, let me know what you come up with and I may/may not book something. Then, lets see if we can string a few days at a second resort, 2 states away. I can continue binge watching the series of the day while they search. It will take a LOT of strokes.

Last edited:

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
Well they definitely have to fix the glitch allowing a 13 night maximum reservation. And they were kind enough to bring back an incredibly annoying glitch that they proudly introduced with the Voyager rollout; when you want to enter a date that's like 10 months from now, you have to click on the right arrow 10 times. Every time you want to alter your dates. I think it took about 3 months for them to provide a drop down box to fix that after the last web site "improvement" went live.

BDMX2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Santa Barbara
Wyndham Bonnet Creek
So, wow, this is a really crappy website update.

Here's my list of off-the-bat grievances:
1. The calendar view is missing from the search capability.
2. Entering dates then changing dates is really hinky.
3. "Exploring" Resorts asks to use my location, OK, I click sure. Then I'm taken to resorts nearest me...that's NOT "exploring" in my book, that's a search. And now it defaults all the time to my home. No, I don't want to vacation near my home, I live here.
4. I totally miss the floorplans, which was already disappointing when it was removed from the hardcopy member guidebook.

I do like the Owner dashboard, though. I think that piece is an improvement to have a lot of info in one place.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
The new website is designed for a hotel with business travelers who have specific date, not retired timeshare owners with flexibility.

This is exactly the impression I got. They took out features that were specifically helpful to the timeshare ownership experience, and streamlined everything to mimic a standard hotel or travel website.

HDiaz1

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Panama City Beach, Wyndham Bali Hai Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark the Club.
Am I the only one who keeps getting the “something unexpected just happened” error? I haven’t been able to login once today.

Manzana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
National Harbor
CWA
Just saw that no New reservations Until July 1st

Manzana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
National Harbor
CWA
It is nice that the better suite option is there now for upgrades so you can go from a 1 bed room to a 1 bedroom presidential.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
They will probably add availability calendars back, just be patient.

They are boasting about removing the calendar so I don't think that they will bring it back outside of huge outcry and boycott of sales.

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just now received an email from Wyndham telling me to 'click here ' and visit the new, improved website. Did as instructed, waited awhile, then received the "this page isn't working" message. I noticed in the web address it was taking me to:
Click.email.wyndhamvo.com

Seems they could have postponed sending me that email invite until they knew it was working.

No vacation needs at the moment. I think I'll just wait awhile.

WhiskeyJack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, where have I been? Did we know this was coming? I can't get on to even check it out. But no announcement, other than the normalish regularly scheduled maintenance? Then boom...

Agree with this. My guess is they rushed it out without prior communication due to all resorts being closed at this time. Thinking might have been nobody can travel now so lets just go ahead and get it out there and work on the bugs after it is live.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Now, neither my user name or password isn't being accepted. I hate it when Wyndham makes the worse and says they maked it better.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
On the my ownership page, there's no indication that my biennial contract is a biennial.

Noticed that with mine too. To top it off, my UDI contract displays half the biannual allotment but my Converted fixed week biannual shows the full allotment.

bweltsch

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just put Cabo in the search engine and the first time it reverted to Cuba. The second time it brought up all the Worldmarks in California. Brings a whole new meaning to "search".

jhoug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ditto. Hate that the availability calendars are not there. Seems like another "dumb upgrade".

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Now, neither my user name or password isn't being accepted. I hate it when Wyndham makes the worse and says they maked it better.
Unfortunately you have to take the body punches that Wyndham keeps throwing at you unless you exit the Club.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ditto. Hate that the availability calendars are not there. Seems like another "dumb upgrade".

Another improvement to enhance your user experience.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: