• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New WKORVN Owner need help

klxld

Reaction score
And they try to charge me 12% interest for financing with them.

I'll keep my eye open on Ebay and Classfied Ads here.

Will pursue when a good deal pops out.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
klxld said:
And they try to charge me 12% interest for financing with them.

I'll keep my eye open on Ebay and Classfied Ads here.

Will pursue when a good deal pops out.

again my opinion, but if you need to finance (long term), then wait to buy until you can pay for outright.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
Current WKROV-N developer pricing?

I'm not sure if I should start a new thread, but I was curious if the OP was able to get a list of the current prices & incentives for the other views that Starwood is currently selling. If so, I'd like to know because I'm curious...I'll be there in a couple of months and I like to attend the "updates," but my DH doesn't, so I probably won't be able to go unless I make a lot of margaritas and bring them with us ;) ! Thanks in advance if anyone has the latest pricing!

klxld

Reaction score
Rescind Process Completed!

Got a letter from the ESCROW company confirming that SVO had contacted them to cancel my TS purchase and will refund the full amount charged on my credit card. They didn't ask me to send the sales package or the Westin ownership bag back to them so I guess I'm keeping it.

The whole process took 10 days in total.
Overnight the rescind letter on 9/25, receive their cancel letter 10/5.
That's pretty quick!!!:clap:

vic714

TUG Member
Reaction score
deniselew said:
I'm not sure if I should start a new thread, but I was curious if the OP was able to get a list of the current prices & incentives for the other views that Starwood is currently selling.

Denise,

We'll be there for Thanksgiving this year and plan on attending the Owners Update. What resorts did you want to find out about?

Victor
42 days and counting:wave:

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
vic714 said:
Denise,

We'll be there for Thanksgiving this year and plan on attending the Owners Update. What resorts did you want to find out about?

Victor
42 days and counting:wave:

Just WKORV-N and WPORV. Wondering what the prices and incentives are for current WKORV owners for EOY intervals.

I'm also wondering how sales at WPORV are going. I don't recall reading about any TUGers who own at Princeville...or maybe there are a few?

I'd also be curious about how crowded it is at Thanksgiving :) . I was thinking of booking that week some year. Thanks!