• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New WKORV owner? What do I do?

luv_maui

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I think (?) my resale purchase transfer is now completed? When I logged into II, my SDO was on one membership # and WKORV was on a different II account number, but can’t seem to do anything with the WKORV account#. My first usage at WKORV is 2021. My Vistana account after login doesn’t appear to show my WKORV unit, and only shows my resale SDO unit. What do I do to proceed, do I need to call someone. Finally have my mandatory WKORV, but not sure what to do initially, but II obviously thinks I own my WKORV, but separate different II #, why? Did something get messed up or will a simple call to II get WKORV into my current II account with SDO. Is my WKORV in a separate Vistana account because it’s mandatory? I know , basic questions fir Most of you. But excited to own at WKORV.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I think (?) my resale purchase transfer is now completed? When I logged into II, my SDO was on one membership # and WKORV was on a different II account number, but can’t seem to do anything with the WKORV account#. My first usage at WKORV is 2021. My Vistana account after login doesn’t appear to show my WKORV unit, and only shows my resale SDO unit. What do I do to proceed, do I need to call someone. Finally have my mandatory WKORV, but not sure what to do initially, but II obviously thinks I own my WKORV, but separate different II #, why? Did something get messed up or will a simple call to II get WKORV into my current II account with SDO. Is my WKORV in a separate Vistana account because it’s mandatory? I know , basic questions fir Most of you. But excited to own at WKORV.

All your purchases should be in one account in Vistana. I have a mandatory and a non-mandatory and they are both in my Vistana account but it took some time for them to show up. The mandatory week comes with a separate II account that you pay for with your MF. You can’t add a non-mandatory week to a corporate II account. I have three II accounts right now - a corporate II account for Marriott DPs, a corporate II account for my mandatory Vistana week, and a personal one for all my other weeks.

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
For II you'll have separate accounts for your units that get staroptions (mandatory and requalified voluntary) and another for your voluntary units that haven't been requalified. The same thing happened to us there our SDO was in a separate II account than our developer purchases. When we requalified our SDO it automatically moved into our developer account.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
All your purchases should be in one account in Vistana. I have a mandatory and a non-mandatory and they are both in my Vistana account but it took some time for them to show up.

@luv_maui just remember the names on the deeds for each ownership must be exactly the same, including middle names or initials, for the purchases to be in the same Vistana account.

luv_maui

TUG Member
Reaction score
@luv_maui just remember the names on the deeds for each ownership must be exactly the same, including middle names or initials, for the purchases to be in the same Vistana account.
Thanks. It won’t matter since since we’ll have separate II account, both resale, but one mandatory and one non-mandatory.

luv_maui

TUG Member
Reaction score
All your purchases should be in one account in Vistana. I have a mandatory and a non-mandatory and they are both in my Vistana account but it took some time for them to show up. The mandatory week comes with a separate II account that you pay for with your MF. You can’t add a non-mandatory week to a corporate II account. I have three II accounts right now - a corporate II account for Marriott DPs, a corporate II account for my mandatory Vistana week, and a personal one for all my other weeks.
Thanks. I’ll just have to be patient. We we expecting the transfer to take 4-8 weeks, so after 4 weeks II already has assigned us a developed II account, but apparently still need to wait for our Vistana account to include our WKORV week.

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks. I’ll just have to be patient. We we expecting the transfer to take 4-8 weeks, so after 4 weeks II already has assigned us a developed II account, but apparently still need to wait for our Vistana account to include our WKORV week.
I would call after about 4 weeks. Ours was titled the same but for some reason it didn’t show up in our Vistana account. We were getting close to the banking deadline (we had free use for the first year but couldn’t go) so I called and they had it straightened out in five minutes.

andysnovel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, Vistana Bella Section, BlueGreen Charleston,SC
I just checked my II account, both my Vistana Flex corporate account and my SVV Bella mandatory resale purchase are under the same Interval account. Both listed under my corporate account, always been that way.

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just checked my II account, both my Vistana Flex corporate account and my SVV Bella mandatory resale purchase are under the same Interval account. Both listed under my corporate account, always been that way.
That is because both are in SVN and get StarOptions. II membership is one of the things your SVN fee covers.

Basic rule of thumb is that if it gets StarOptions it will be in a corporate II account. If it doesn’t then you have to put it in a personal II account.