• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Website worldmarkbywyndham.com - January 2022

js203

TUG Member
Reaction score
I understand there is only so much WM can do in advance. But if they had transparency in the account history, problems like this could more easily be discovered and resolved. Owners are more likely to know what is in their accounts (or should be) and a visible account history would make things a lot more manageable.

Dave

I concur. I ran into the same issue as Dave did every single time I did an ePlus retrade : new credits and housing keeping token got taken out first without returning the original. It became a mess when I had multiple trades at the same time. It took me almost a year and multiple phone calls/ emails to finally get them all sorted out. There were lots of back and forth. Every time I would talk to a new owner care rep and had to explain the situation all over again. If we have a history of credit in/out in front of us, things will be much easier. I would consider that the no. 1 feature on my wishlist for the new website.

js203

TUG Member
Reaction score
And as a matter of fact I am going though this same credit balance dispute process again right now. First email sent 12/21, first phone call made 1/1 ( email response saying they have a few questions for me). Let us see how long it is gonna take to resolve. This was just for 1 retrade.

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something? I can't seem to find any way to look for availability other than typing in a place and picking dates. Has anyone figured out how to use the new website in an easy way?

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
It's not easy in part because the site is pretty slow. If there's a resort you want to go to specifically, you can go to the resort page and look at the availability by the month, but that's not particularly easy either.

timpatmc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something? I can't seem to find any way to look for availability other than typing in a place and picking dates. Has anyone figured out how to use the new website in an easy way?
You can look up resort availability two ways:
  • On the main Dashboard page, if you know the location and dates, type those in to get close
  • If you want to search an area, go to Resorts at the top, then Explore Resorts, and you can use the map to zero in or type a city and it show you the closest resorts. Then you click on Monthly Availability and you can search by unit type

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
It would be nice to see a list of waitlist requests. I always have to keep my own separate list of what I have requested. I looked at the new site and very much disliked it. I think the old site should be available until they get the new one operating successfully.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Following up: The missing credits have now been returned to my WM account. No word from WM about the investigation case that was opened. (Do they ever tell you what they found?) But the end result is good enough. At least I'm back where I should be. I think. Still not sure about a housekeeping token for this II retrade - I don't recall if I had a HK available or not.

Dave

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Maybe I'm just use to the old WM website. I'm not really liking the new site. I see new Wyndham resorts added to the inventory that are not listed on the old site. Are these Wyndham travelshare inventory ? I'm Trendwest Accounts so there is some Wyndham available to my accounts but I never use it.

Bill

Last edited:

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there a way on the new site to see what units are available but not bookable (13 months plus)? That feature is really helpful

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Following up: The missing credits have now been returned to my WM account. No word from WM about the investigation case that was opened. (Do they ever tell you what they found?) But the end result is good enough. At least I'm back where I should be. I think. Still not sure about a housekeeping token for this II retrade - I don't recall if I had a HK available or not.

Dave

Replying to my own post. I received a bill in the mail today for the housekeeping token they say is needed for this II retrade situation. The mistakenly-taken credits have already been returned to my account. And now they want me to pay them for a housekeeping token I don't owe. I called in to get it resolved, spent nearly 90 minutes on Hold, and the call disconnected. Great... I'll try again tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty disgusted by this new website - impossible to find anything without knowing exactly which resort is wanted, and when. And even then, a single night still can't be booked. In this day and age, why can't they put together a website that actually works before throwing it to the members? Some are saying this looks like the Wyndham site - I sure hope that one works better than this one.

dave

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Replying to my own post. I received a bill in the mail today for the housekeeping token they say is needed for this II retrade situation. The mistakenly-taken credits have already been returned to my account. And now they want me to pay them for a housekeeping token I don't owe. I called in to get it resolved, spent nearly 90 minutes on Hold, and the call disconnected. Great... I'll try again tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty disgusted by this new website - impossible to find anything without knowing exactly which resort is wanted, and when. And even then, a single night still can't be booked. In this day and age, why can't they put together a website that actually works before throwing it to the members? Some are saying this looks like the Wyndham site - I sure hope that one works better than this one.

dave

It's pretty obvious you don't own Club Wyndham, too. Many growing pains on that side; we have been able to provide lots of feedback through @HitchHiker71 and @Richelle. I'm hoping @timpatmc was able to connect and help out.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
It's pretty obvious you don't own Club Wyndham, too. Many growing pains on that side; we have been able to provide lots of feedback through @HitchHiker71 and @Richelle. I'm hoping @timpatmc was able to connect and help out.

I don't have Club Wyndham, as far as I know But anything's possible. :D If feedback is being taken, I'll be happy to share my experience.

Dave

traveller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
That functionality does exist if you search from the resort map rather than the availability calendar. It's actually a bit of an improvement because you can search multiple resorts across the region boundaries rather than limiting it to the set regions.
Good to know! Thanks!

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)

We are still waiting on a response back from within Wyndham on the feasibility of going down this path. Until we have a willing and reliable player within the Worldmark for Wyndham IT side of the equation - we are in a holding pattern. The ask has been made twice - no response to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
They should just hire my Son's Company. I believe he just finished multiple projects for Samsung. Of course that means starting from scratch. They sit down with the Company Executives to discuss what they want. Then they sit down with the actual users to determine what is needed. The Project is not over until all "bugs" are fixed and the Users and Executives have what they wanted and needed.

timpatmc

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are still waiting on a response va if from Wyndham on the feasibility of going down this path. Until we have a willing and reliable player on the Worldmark for Wyndham side of the equation - we were in a holding pattern. The ask has been made twice - no response to date.

I am an owner on both the Worldmark and Club Wyndham side, and as I mentioned before, I'm happy to jump in to help. Normally, there's a process before this all begins to gather requirements and prioritize the functionality. Then it is incrementally building the functionality into the new product, and releasing on a timeline. From what it looks like, they've combined the platform/code to host both websites.

I'm not sure who has the contacts at Wyndham IT, but I'm happy to help. At a minimum, I would love to understand what process they actually followed. I have sent multiple feedback in, saying that there should be communication out to owners as to what the rollout plan is, as it is creating lots of ill will, and is clogging up the call centers.

keno999

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Worldmark
Morritt's Grand Tortuga
We are still waiting on a response va if from Wyndham on the feasibility of going down this path. Until we have a willing and reliable player on the Worldmark for Wyndham side of the equation - we were in a holding pattern. The ask has been made twice - no response to date.

Probably because their hair is on fire since both the old and new sites aren't working well. Thanks for trying!

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
I am an owner on both the Worldmark and Club Wyndham side, and as I mentioned before, I'm happy to jump in to help. Normally, there's a process before this all begins to gather requirements and prioritize the functionality. Then it is incrementally building the functionality into the new product, and releasing on a timeline. From what it looks like, they've combined the platform/code to host both websites.

I'm not sure who has the contacts at Wyndham IT, but I'm happy to help. At a minimum, I would love to understand what process they actually followed. I have sent multiple feedback in, saying that there should be communication out to owners as to what the rollout plan is, as it is creating lots of ill will, and is clogging up the call centers.

Until we have buy-in from within Wyndham - anything we do apart from that is really a moot point. To date - I have had no interest/response from Wyndham - so until we validate Wyndham's willingness to cooperate and participate - it's not worth spending any time on this effort. Most of my contacts have left the Wyndham IT team over the past few months - so I'm in the process of rebuilding relationships - and that's a slow process based upon past experience. I suspect the recent exits are due at least in part to the new CIO that was hired a few months ago - oftentimes we see people exit when a major leadership change occurs. I have not yet had the opportunity to meet the new CIO either.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
A quick update that today I was able to validate the current Worldmark website product manager contact and confirmed this resource is evaluating our back channel feedback request at present. I hope to have another update soon on our outstanding ask.

TheHappyWanderer

TUG Member
Reaction score
I set up my account at the new website but it wont let me log in and i get an email that says to contact system administrator to have password reset but it gave no info on how to do that. I have tried a couple worldmark/wyndham numbers but keep getting shuttled around and then no one answers after 60 minutes on hold.
Does anyone have a good number or other way to get log in help for the new website?

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I set up my account at the new website but it wont let me log in and says to contact system administrator but gave no info on how to do that. I have tried a couple worldmark/wyndham numbers but keep getting shuttled around and then no one answers.
Does anyone have a good number or other way to get log in help for the new website?

Neither the new WorldMark nor the Club Wyndham sites are working very well right now. I don't think it's specific to your account.

TheHappyWanderer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are they planning on shutting down the old website on 1-31-22? I can still access that website, but I will be anxious if I have no web access as of 2-1-22, and if it's also difficult to get help over the phone.

I have a confirmation that I may need to cancel in early February.

Last edited:

jmfrost

TUG Member
Reaction score
I set up my account at the new website but it wont let me log in and i get an email that says to contact system administrator to have password reset but it gave no info on how to do that. I have tried a couple worldmark/wyndham numbers but keep getting shuttled around and then no one answers after 60 minutes on hold.

I'm having the same exact issue. I don't recall it giving me an option to create the password when I setup the new account. The reset password link says that I have to contact the administrator and when I call into the worldmark line they don't know what to do. I'm gonna call again next week, If I'll followup if I have any info worth passing along.

jmfrost

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same exact issue. I don't recall it giving me an option to create the password when I setup the new account. The reset password link says that I have to contact the administrator and when I call into the worldmark line they don't know what to do. I'm gonna call again next week, If I'll followup if I have any info worth passing along.

I found someone was who was actually very helpful. There was an activation email that I initially did not see. I found the old email and clicked on the link and I was able to set up my password from there. Much easier than I thought.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
A quick update that today I was able to validate the current Worldmark website product manager contact and confirmed this resource is evaluating our back channel feedback request at present. I hope to have another update soon on our outstanding ask.

Sharing a quick update that I received affirmative/positive feedback from the Worldmark website product manager late last week and there is interest in collecting back channel feedback. @Richelle and I have to work out a number of details now as to how to collect and validate/test feedback - stay tuned for another update soon.