• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Protocols for Mariner Village

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Mariner Village has 32 units vs Seaside at 320 so it is easier to manage contact. The rules at MV:
One person per group in the check in office, but no reservation required. They had plastic partitions up to separate the 2 check in lines. They are limiting it to 3 people in the office at one time but that wasn't an issue while I was there. They are only at 50% capacity right now and hope to be at 100% in July, but will have to see how things go. One worker was kept busy talking to people on the phone who wanted to know if their reservation would be good etc.
Pool access by reservation for 1.5 hours each time slot. No limitation on number of reservations, but I expect that depends on the demand; there wasn't much with it only being used a couple of times each day. One family group at a time. The pool isn't big enough for more than that. Hot tubs closed. Pool towels in the pool area.
BBQ also on a reservation system with one family group per grill area (the new one by the office and the one by the pool). They will also bring a George Forman electric grill to use on your balcony. I didn't see anybody using the grills.
Check out by text or phone call. They ask you to start the dishwasher and take out the garbage which they have always done. However, it now has the added incentive of helping to keep the cleaning crew safer.
All workers were wearing masks at all times.

This was Posted on WMOWNERS by some else and I just cut and pasted it.

Last edited: