• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Interval International Resort Directory

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks like they are cutting costs by reducing the number of resorts images, details about the resort in the new 2012 - 2013 directory. Observation only..

Looks like they want you to use their online resort directory to look / view more resort images and to obtain additional information about the resorts.

Carolinian

TUG Member
Reaction score
At least that is better than what RCI did in Europe, or at least my region of Europe. They told us that they were not sending priinted directories any more and to use the online directory. They said it was to ''save the environment''. Horsehockey! It was to help their bottom line by reducing the cost of service to customers, service that we paid for but now they are not providing. It would not surprise me if they are even making money from this degradation of service by selling carbon credits or something.

For the UK, in particular, it is an extreme nuisance to use RCI's online directory since they include every vacaction cottage where the owner deposits a week or two or three per year, almost all in the November to January period, and it is darn difficult to wade through all of those to find the real timeshare resorts.

Good thing I am not giving these jerks any deposits any more!

Bee

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think this is the first time since I have owned timeshare, (1999) that II used the used the same cover for the diretory, as they used the previous year.

taffy19

Reaction score
Wow, looks like they are cutting costs by reducing the number of resorts images, details about the resort in the new 2012 - 2013 directory. Observation only..

Looks like they want you to use their online resort directory to look / view more resort images and to obtain additional information about the resorts.
We received it too but for our Marriott account number. We have two. It is called the "World Traveler Collection". At least, we received a directory to have a look at.

I was going in RCI last night and tried to find their directory online. Once you log in, it is gone completely and when you don't log in, every resort I clicked on was a rental rather than an exchange. :eek: What is going on?