• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Housekeeping Credit structure [merged]

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Not tring to be negative and just stating facts I have experienced about using the Wyndham online experience. Some post on this forum and wonder why so many owners are unhappy or post negative comments about the Wyndham system! Every update for the last several years has been nothing but a big fiasco and headache for owners trying to use their ownership. When will they really improve your online experience?

Domenic, as a long time Brown's fan you should be used to being disappointed in something you've stayed loyal to! Kidding aside, we know I'm a Wyndham fan, of the resorts, but not of what they keep doing with the website.

Since Voyager came out in May 2017 a person really has to be drinking the kool-aid to only say positive things about the website. Either that or they haven't owned long enough to remember how simple it used to be to see availability, make reservations, see all the information on those reservations and view your financial statement. Three and a half years later and some people's accounts still aren't right.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Domenic, as a long time Brown's fan you should be used to being disappointed in something you've stayed loyal to! Kidding aside, we know I'm a Wyndham fan, of the resorts, but not of what they keep doing with the website.

Since Voyager came out in May 2017 a person really has to be drinking the kool-aid to only say positive things about the website. Either that or they haven't owned long enough to remember how simple it used to be to see availability, make reservations, see all the information on those reservations and view your financial statement. Three and a half years later and some people's accounts still aren't right.
It is very disappointing. Every update has some glitch or a new problem is created. Wyndham online updates are very similar to being a Browns fan. Next year will be our year and this update to improve and enhance your online experience just never happens. The bad part is we just never give up hope and keep supporting failure. LOL

Last edited:

HtownRose

TUG Member
Reaction score
I missed this notice in the October email as the heading was "VIP by Wyndham Update" & I'm not VIP. I'm an every-odd-year 154,000 point resale owner, so at the bottom of the food chain. I was already hurt by the replacement of credit pool with points deposit, & this change makes that even worse. And now they won't even take my contract in Ovations? This is getting unsustainable.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I missed this notice in the October email as the heading was "VIP by Wyndham Update" & I'm not VIP. I'm an every-odd-year 154,000 point resale owner, so at the bottom of the food chain. I was already hurt by the replacement of credit pool with points deposit, & this change makes that even worse. And now they won't even take my contract in Ovations? This is getting unsustainable.
Did you contact them about Ovations already and they rejected it? If not, you won’t know whether they’ll take your contract until you make a request.

HtownRose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you contact them about Ovations already and they rejected it? If not, you won’t know whether they’ll take your contract until you make a request.

No, I have a reservation for Clearwater in April I'm hoping to use. Maybe after that.

Twenty20

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham FF Glade
This system is ridiculous and another reason I look forward to dumping this atrocious product. The fact that HK credits don't transfer along with a points deposit into a future use year is a pure cash grab by this fraud of a company