• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New HGV website - found Rules & Regs, CC&Rs, and other legal docs

TPNOVO

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort (HVC)
I asked multiple phone reps how to get the most current Rules & Regulations for my deeded ownership, with no luck, until a helpful rep at Owner Services finally pointed me to this. If you still see something that looks like the following, you are using the old/classic website.
Screenshot 2024-07-04 102545.png

Clicking "Switch to the Unified Website" at the top, takes you to the new website. From there, I was able to select Ownership, HOA, Board/Committee, Governing Documents, and voila, the R&R plus everything else were available! By changing the Association dropdown, I could access all the documents for the Trust Collection I also have points in, too, all in one place.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 103149.png

Just hoping this will save someone else the headache of trying to find the legal stuff a potential buyer/adopter may want to review, or an owner may want to review before going to battle over anything ;)

Last edited:

TPNOVO

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
🥰 Just paying it forward, to hopefully help others here the way these posts have helped me so much since finding this forum. Y’all are awesome, and this has been an amazing resource for researching all the things the TS companies are so difficult to extract helpful info from!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I'm wondering if anyone has the II Buyer's Guide for the collections? These should include the point charts for exchanging points through II based on unit size and TDI.

Last edited:

TPNOVO

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I'm wondering if anyone has the II Buyer's Guide for the collections? These should include the point charts for exchanging points through II based on unit side and TDI.
I don’t belong to II, but would be curious to see the point charts as well, if anyone has a link…

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
post moved to new thread,

Last edited:

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
I always log in here: club dot Hilton grand vacations dot com

glider2

TUG Member
Reaction score
I asked multiple phone reps how to get the most current Rules & Regulations for my deeded ownership, with no luck, until a helpful rep at Owner Services finally pointed me to this. If you still see something that looks like the following, you are using the old/classic website.
View attachment 95725

Clicking "Switch to the Unified Website" at the top, takes you to the new website. From there, I was able to select Ownership, HOA, Board/Committee, Governing Documents, and voila, the R&R plus everything else were available! By changing the Association dropdown, I could access all the documents for the Trust Collection I also have points in, too, all in one place.

View attachment 95726

Just hoping this will save someone else the headache of trying to find the legal stuff a potential buyer/adopter may want to review, or an owner may want to review before going to battle over anything ;)
I've been a Westgate owner since the late 80's. My understanding is that since I have not agreed to any changes, the original CC&R's apply to my ownership. How do I get a copy of the docs that apply to me?

TPNOVO

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I've been a Westgate owner since the late 80's. My understanding is that since I have not agreed to any changes, the original CC&R's apply to my ownership. How do I get a copy of the docs that apply to me?
Sorry I'm not familiar with Westgate, is that a Hilton-managed property, or a different system/management company?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
This is a HVC forum. You would need to contact Westgate or go to the county recorder for where the timeshare is that you own.