• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Directory Coming soon

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
You mean from a VC over the phone? Just want to be clear

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
My internal contacts indicated last month that we should see the directory before calendar year end best estimate. The vast majority of the content update work has been complete since August timeframe - but as you might imagine the final QA process and go-to-market process can be lengthy and involves a number of different teams within Wyndham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
The last directory had much less useful information than the one before. If the trend continues, the directory soon will be a tri-fold.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
The last directory had much less useful information than the one before. If the trend continues, the directory soon will be a tri-fold.

A one page handout slick with a four color ad on each side.

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
My internal contacts indicated last month that we should see the directory before calendar year end best estimate. The vast majority of the content update work has been complete since August timeframe - but as you might imagine the final QA process and go-to-market process can be lengthy and involves a number of different teams within Wyndham.

With the final edit done by Sales.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
Just spied this on one of the FB Wyndham groups. Someone just received a new directory while attending an update at Edisto Island. Looks like the hard copies are making their way to some resorts…

563f07778f79ca6140b8d19c5bf18a07.jpg

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just spied this on one of the FB Wyndham groups. Someone just received a new directory while attending an update at Edisto Island. Looks like the hard copies are making their way to some resorts…

563f07778f79ca6140b8d19c5bf18a07.jpg

Will attending a presentation be the only way to get one?

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried calling to request one yet? Thats how I got my last one. IT took like 6 weeks to arrive, but I did eventually get it in the mail after my request.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
You can always request a new member's directory here: https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinations.com/us/en/publications

The online directory is still displaying the 2018-2019 directory. Not sure what version you'll get right now - I'm assuming if the new directory is out - you would get the newest version - but I cannot guarantee it of course. I'd personally wait until the online directory link is updated to display the newest 2021-2022 directory before placing an online order.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will attending a presentation be the only way to get one?

You mean they will require a ransom of one hour or more to get a directory?

Common sense would dictate that sending directories to owners (ranking program fees from greatest to least) would be the most equitable. But then those two qualities aren't ever the first two words that you say when describing Wyndham.

MaDenne

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to get the latest hard copy directory when I was at the Wyndham Sedona, but at many resorts they only have copies for staff use. I had to be assertive and push a little in asking for the directory without attending the ‘presentation/update’ but eventually I got it!

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Picked one up a couple days ago at SeaWatch. It's pretty and has the new resorts. Doesn't have the unit information that the old orange one had. The unit information wasn't always accurate (e.g., bedding and max occupancy) but now there's nothing at all.

geerlijd

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shanty Creek Vacation Club
WorldMark
Wyndham Bali Hai
Wyndham Canterbury
Wynhdam South Shore
I requested a new directory after reading this a few weeks ago, and I received the new 2021/2022 directory.

It has all the updated/current info on housekeeping, VIP, etc. It adds all the Shell resorts, but unfortunately the resort info is very basic for all resorts (a few pictures, a points chart, a short general description). I miss the older directories that included things like amenities, unit descriptions, etc.

Last edited:

geerlijd

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shanty Creek Vacation Club
WorldMark
Wyndham Bali Hai
Wyndham Canterbury
Wynhdam South Shore

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
slow is not the word for it, that would imply that it is actually loading.

Any better options?

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
It still has Kingstown Reef listed even though the new rooms are going back to Worldmark in June.

keno999

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Worldmark
Morritt's Grand Tortuga
Does anyone know if you can download it as a pdf ?

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I don't want to complain because at least we finally have it, but it sure would be nice if I could download it for offline viewing. I thought maybe I could do something with screenshots, but then I discovered that the image quality isn't really that good - e.g. zooming in as far as possible on the map pages still displays poor quality text for all of the dot labels on the map. I'm still waiting on my print copy to be mailed.