• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Network Mortgage Scam

puertomorales

Reaction score
Just an fyi...this forum I found to be helpful as we were recently approached by a company out of "Covina" California. The name of the company is Network Mortgage. They contacted my husband about purchasing our vacation time down in Puerto Morales. Told him there would be no upfront cost/fees. Told him they had a buyer and were looking to purchase several units at our resort. They also told us they were offering us 4X the amount we paid for it. Too good to be true is right. We looked into it further, and low and behold, they want you to pay a 10% fee upfront for their "services" and get reimbursed after the fact. I calle the Better Business Bureau that covers that area in California, they had nothing on this company. They referred me to the California Attorney Generals office who just gave out advice. Long story short, it is a scam. Please do not put yourself in jeopardy by giving these people any money.
Any questions...please let me know.

Thank you,

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Network Mortage is a SCAM

Just an fyi...this forum I found to be helpful as we were recently approached by a company out of "Covina" California. The name of the company is Network Mortgage. They contacted my husband about purchasing our vacation time down in Puerto Morales. Told him there would be no upfront cost/fees. Told him they had a buyer and were looking to purchase several units at our resort. They also told us they were offering us 4X the amount we paid for it. Too good to be true is right. We looked into it further, and low and behold, they want you to pay a 10% fee upfront for their "services" and get reimbursed after the fact. I calle the Better Business Bureau that covers that area in California, they had nothing on this company. They referred me to the California Attorney Generals office who just gave out advice. Long story short, it is a scam. Please do not put yourself in jeopardy by giving these people any money.
Any questions...please let me know.

Thank you,

You had another thread on this company
http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169341&highlight=network+mortgage

I had called a neighboring Optometry office next door to their listed address of 926 N Citrus Ave. I was told that there is NO Network Mortgage at that address and in fact, 926 Citrus was now part of THEIR office as they expanded. Can you scream SCAM? Since I posted that on the other thread, I see they added suite 1505 to their address on their website - don't let that fool you - still a SCAM.

Hopefully any potential "customers" of theirs looks them up on the web so that they get this information.

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm SHOCKED...

A completely unknown entity, cold-calling out of a clear blue sky, with no valid address, offering to "buy" a timeshare for many times its' actual market value, requiring big money "upfront" --- and it's a SCAM? :eek: