• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Need the help of the forum collective! - Purchase a new timeshare in or near florida?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been presented with a once in a lifetime opportunity here! This could be monumental in getting the word out globally about the timeshare resale market and the truth about the industry!

I need the following if possible, please contact me privately at tug@tug2.net

I am looking for someone who purchased a timeshare NEW from a developer, in or near florida (southeast is fine if necessary)...and who later found TUG/discovered the resale market etc and realized that they might have paid a bit too much. also said individual would be willing to go on camera for an interview.

please contact me asap if you fit these descriptions, sooner the better!

Brian - tug@tug2.net

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
well the first 3 people I'd gotten in touch with didnt quite work out....anyone else?

James1975NY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been presented with a once in a lifetime opportunity here! This could be monumental in getting the word out globally about the timeshare resale market and the truth about the industry!

I need the following if possible, please contact me privately at tug@tug2.net

a. Someone who has either been given their timeshare by their parents and are trying to sell it (preferrably in or near florida...but not required)

or

b. someone who has inherited a timeshare from a family member and is trying to sell (preferrably in or near florida)

or if neither of the above

c. someone who bought a timeshare NEW FROM A DEVELOPER, but is having little to no success doing so. (preferrably in or near florida)

and e. said individual would not be against going on camera for an interview =)

please contact me asap if you fit into these categories!

Brian - tug@tug2.net

What is the word you plan on getting out and how do the leads that are provided to you help in that effort?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
it would be for a news story on timeshares.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
udpated search criteria, there are posts from members every week that fit into these categories...who wants to be on tv? =)