Just some timely feedback since you're developing a new page.
I don't search the ads on a regular basis but my cousin was looking for a quick getaway around President's Weekend.
First I quickly scanned through the Last Minute Rentals Offered forum (which was great) and then I tried to search the Marketplace (which was frustrating). I wanted to see what was available in the US for two specific weeks (week before and after President Day Weekend) so I was looking for folks who already had these weeks booked.
(1) I didn't have the option of selecting multiple areas and multiple weeks.
(2) Even though, I selected a particular week, I got a dump of all weeks that included that week in their range. When I selected the FIXED week check box I received no matches. I finally found the Last Minute Classified section and sorted it by weeks to locate the weeks I was interested in (weeks 6 & 7). Does the Search function support the Last Minute Classified section?
(3) Can the Last Minute Classified Ads link move closer to the top of the " Timeshares for Rent" drop down menu. I read on TUG that a Last minute section existed somewhere so I took the time to try to locate it in the Marketplace.
(4) There was no indication of how many weeks were found from each of my search results. Most search functions indicate how many were founded.
(5) I can only perform a single sort on the search results.
(6) The ads only support weekly rental. We have several timeshare systems that support nightly stays. It would be nice to see partial weeks supported for long weekend stays (like holiday weekends).
It would be helpful to have a Last Minute Selection on the Marketplace that is automatically pre-populated with fixed ads weeks that are set to expire (similar to the TUG Last Minute Rentals Offered).
I hope this helps