• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Nassau- Best restaurants and tours

rsonc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Allegro, Melia, VI Resorts
Looking for a nice upsale restaurants (like Chicago, Five Twins or Fathoms that can seat 25 people) that anyone can recommend while we are in the Nassau.

Also any suggestion of any other restaurants that are large enough and nice that can seat 125+ people?

I am going next week to check things out for a group that we have going and I am looking for any suggestions.

Last thing....
If I wanted to send a couple of VIP's on a tour (lasting a few hours) would anyone have any Recommendations? (last year they went fishing).

Thanks,
Susan

mariawolf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside
Frenchman’s Cove
Graycliff is, I believe, the only 5 star restaurant in Nassau. Wonderful ambiance, service and extensive wine cellar--one of largest in the world--ask for a tour. They do have a website if you want to check it out.

Carolinian

TUG Member
Reaction score
Greycliff is the tops in Nassau. I also like Buena Vista, also with excellent food in the ambiance of a two century old British Colonial mansion, a couple of blocks from Greycliff.

bigfrank

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you do not mind bringing the bank, NOBU just opened at the Atlantis. We spent $600 for 3 of us and I only had 1 drink for me and my wife. They do have a room in the back for you. See if my review on the Atlantis is posted here yet if not , it is at timeshareforums.

rsonc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Allegro, Melia, VI Resorts
Wow bigfrank, Was it worth the money for the dinner?

Susan

boyblue

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dune (at Ocean Club) is impressive. Provence (at Sandyport) is the best I have experienced. "Sun And" I have been told is the best restaurant in the Bahamas.

I would book the tours through Atlantis anyone of these would do:

Helicopter tour
Powerboat tour
sail/catamaran champagne excursion

or

They might enjoy the sales presentation for the Residences at Atlantis (http://www.condohotelcenter.com/condo-hotels/non-us/atlantis.htm)
although I’ve heard that they are sold out.