• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Myrtle Beach-City Pass or Go Card?

Aviator621

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are headed to Myrtle Beach in April, and I thought I remembered that there was a Combo-City Pass type card you could purchase to visit multiple attractions for one price, but I can't seem to find it now. Anyone know if one exists and where it can be bought? Thanks

jdunn1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Might want to google it. I've grown up going to Myrtle and I'm not sure what kind of attractions you are talking about. Myrtle Beach is heavy on dinner shows, and a few small attractions like an Aquarium, Ripley's believe it or not and some haunted houses. There is one or two carnival type ammusement parks, but that is about it. Myrtle Beach has an amazing number of places to eat and shop and play mini-golf, but I would not call it an attraction heavy destination.

Also, not sure what the hours are like in April for all those things, as that is off-season. Places lile Boardwalk and Broadway will definately keep you busy for a couple nights and those places have lots of little attractions to visit.

Have fun. I'm hoping this April will be nice and warm. Will be in Hilton Head, myself.

Aviator621

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback; was hoping to find something that included attractions like Wonderworks, the Aquarium, the new Pirate Show, etc. No luck on google--plenty of cards for other cities, just not Myrtle Beach. Either it was discontinued, or my memory is faulty. Ah well.

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have never seen anything for Myrtle Beach like the city pass, etc. They don't even have a hoho trolly. If you find something please post. shaggy

Aviator621

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for both of those suggestions!

On a side note, has anyone tried the new Wonderworks yet? Any good?