• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

myclubwyndham - can't login

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Is anyone else having trouble logging in?

I get message:

Oops, there is something wrong with your login. Please try again or register for a new login.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Thanks for checking. Registering for a new login doesn't work, either.

Guess we wait :)

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I can log in and look at my reservations but when I try to look for a new reservation I get the spinning wheel of death. Tried on different browsers and with different user names with no success.

Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with because today is the 60 day window for December 23. Hummmm.

SmileLynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Bali Hai, KBV, & Ka Eo Kai
I was on at 7am ET, looking at my reservations for possible upgrades. Tried to do a resort search & got the notorious spinning wheel. Went back to reservations, THEY WERE ALL GONE! Went to Points deposit history, ALL GONE! Finally logged out, tried logging in & got the same message. Tried different browsers, even husbands log in. Same message. Called VIP line & they couldnt get in either. There is an IT problem. Could take 5 mins, but hope to have it up running by tomorrow. And of course Im welcome to call back later to see if the sites up. Really? UGH!?!

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
I can log in and look at my reservations but when I try to look for a new reservation I get the spinning wheel of death. Tried on different browsers and with different user names with no success.

Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with because today is the 60 day window for December 23. Hummmm.

I'm all in on cynical behavior on Wyndham's part but I would have thought sixty days from yesterday or the day before yesterday would have been more desirable check-in dates -- Friday and Saturday, 12/21 and 12/22, rather than Sunday.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can get in half the time. But once in I can’t get anywhere beyond the spinning wheel.

jjmanthei05

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just tried to go to login and got the system is down for maintenance.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
Login not available today .It seems things are getting worked out with hopefully better service to come for all affected by the changes.

gwynhyvar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA (San Diego RARP)
Waikiki Beach Walk

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I'm all in on cynical behavior on Wyndham's part but I would have thought sixty days from yesterday or the day before yesterday would have been more desirable check-in dates -- Friday and Saturday, 12/21 and 12/22, rather than Sunday.

Actually for people driving any distance especially coming from the North or other areas with possible winter weather issues the Sunday check would be better for that week. Even if I was flying I would still prefer it if I was coming from to going to an area that might get bad weather. If you were driving and it was a good distance you would have to leave after work on Friday and possibly drive through the night for a Saturday check in. With a Sunday check in, driving or flying, if the weather is good and you can get there on Saturday, that is fine you just make sure you have hotel or motel reservation for that night and if you won't need it remember to cancel it in time. If the weather and driving conditions are bad or the flights on Saturday are cancelled and you don't get there until Sunday you haven't lost the first night of that expensive holiday week vacation you paid for.

When you live up North you tend to like going someplace warmer during the winter. I've lived in Florida for 7 years and it still isn't long enough for me to forget the cold, snow and ice! Or how I took the weather into consideration when planning winter trips.

I lived Ashtabula, Ohio in a town on Lake Erie until I was 21, in Erie and Edinboro, Pennsylvania until I was 38. We moved into the house in Edinboro on December 4th and never saw what our yard looked like until the snow melted in the Spring. The winters of the 70's and 80's were hard ones. For the next almost 22 years we lived in Butler, PA which by comparison to Ashtabula, Erie and Edinboro seemed like it got hardly any snow at all. There we got ice on the roads which is much worse than snow for driving conditions. Several years we went to the Outer Banks for that last week of December. One year was warm enough not to be chilled when we got out of the hot tub on the deck of the rental house. Another year it was cold enough to wear our winter coats when we walked on the beach. That year there had been one heck of an ice storm that hit part of Virginia the day before we were driving through. Everything was still coated with ice, it was beautiful. We saw a lot of trees down and some places were still without power. The driving conditions weren't great but at least the roads were open and we were able to drive.

Before we moved to Florida for 6 or 7 years we went to Las Vegas in mid March. For some of those years there was a convention for my job and our anniversary is St. Patrick's Day. Some years I spent a lot of time looking for a flight with no layover and a good price. It was easy to find flights with layovers at better prices but I held out until I found one with no layover at the the same price or close to it. The layovers were in Detroit, Minneapolis or Chicago. One year my husband got exasperated with me, told me to quit obsessing about a layover and just book the darn flight. I told him he'd gotten soft from living in Butler for so long and forgotten that there was usually an Ides of March or St. Patrick's Day snowstorm. That I didn't want to take a chance on being stranded in an airport and lose a day or two of our trip. One of the best I told you so moments I've ever had with my husband was when we were playing at a blackjack table and talking to the other people at the table. The guy at third base was really unhappy because he'd lost two days of his Vegas jaunt when he got stranded on a layover in Detroit due to a snowstorm. I mentioned that in the areas we were from people either called it an Ides of March or St. Patrick's Day snow storm. The guy responded that that's what he called it too and that he couldn't believe he was stupid enough to book a flight with a layover in one of the cities I mentioned even if it was cheaper and that he'd never do it again. When my husband and I quit laughing he explained to the guy that would have been us too except that once again he was grateful that I usually don't listen to him.

Last edited:

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score

This seems to happen quite often 60 days before a holiday.. Thanksgiving and the start of summer.. so far.. Last year the same thing..

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
This one is available as a few minutes ago. Site will only let me go forward under one name and not other owner/agent names.

Wyndham Patriots' Place
Williamsburg, Virginia

• CHECK-IN Dec 23, 2018 4pm

• CHECK OUT Dec 30, 2018 10am

• PRICE
    MORE
    65,500 32,750 Points
  • UNIT TYPE 1 Bedroom Deluxe

• Managed By Wyndham

• UPGRADE Upgraded - Oct 23, 2018

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
FWIW - I am able to login now (first chance I've had since this morning).