• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

My listings are inactive on Redweek

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with Redweek.com? I went to check on my listings that I started in December and both say they need attention and are inactive. I don't see a phone number for Redweek, so I sent a message to customer service. I'm not sure how long they have been down, but I am not happy that I was never notified of the change in their status.

Just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Thanks,

Monika

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Redweek listings are for 6 mos., so the only way they could be inactive is:

If the reservation date has passed (could you have put the wrong rental date, or 2011, instead of 2012?)

If you or someone else deactivated it accidentally.

If the Ads violated the Redweek rules, and Redweek deactivated them.

If there was a problem with your form of payment - did you receive an emailed confirmation from Redweek?

*If the date is wrong - just reactivate the Ads, and change the date. If the Ad still has time on it, and Redweek didn't take it down, you will see a link to re-activate it.

Please note - Redweek does not send you a notice when your Ads expire naturally, but they do send you a warning if your Ad violates their rules, and that gives you a chance to correct it. Check your spam email file for any notices.

Last edited:

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
I started my 6 month ads on Dec. 7 and I actually had a response to one of my listings on January 12th. Redweek doesn't have a phone number listed, so I replied to both of my receipts for listings and told them my ads were not active.

Here is the response I got.

Thank you for using RedWeek.com, the complete timeshare marketplace.

When you logged into RedWeek.com, you should have seen a warning that we had a problem with bounces or mail filtering when trying to reach you. When that happens, your account is marked with a bad e-mail address and any postings you have are temporarily removed.

The bad email flag has been removed from your account so your postings are active again.

Next time you see this message upon logging in, please enter a working e-mail address or re-type your current e-mail address and click "Save Changes." This will re-activate your account. Please be sure to use an e-mail address that can receive our incoming e-mails without problem, or this will continue to happen.

They have reactivated my account, and told me to keep an eye on my listings. I don't see how paying for a 6 month listing makes me the one who has to check and make sure my ads are active and this doesn't happen again.

I am just curious if this has happened to anyone else.

Monika