• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

My dates are flexible feature

steve_solo

TUG Member
Reaction score
When searching for a reservation, does that check box work as it is supposed to?
I tried looking for a few days at Myrtle beach in July and checked the box to help widen the search.

My observation -
If there is anything in the MB area available within a few days, it shows below the "No Results Found" banner.
That is fine and works well except I also get the darn worldmark resorts which often seem to have availability.
If there is nothing available in the MB area within a few days, I get 60 or 70 results of flexible dates, but they are all across the country including Hawaii.

Has anyone else had the issue of results extending system wide?

Steve

Sandi Bo

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Yes, I see something similiar to that. I'm not using the flexible date feature, but I've been searching for specific dates in Newport, RI. If there isn't anything there, I see 10 resorts total that must have availability during those dates - from AZ to FL to CA. It is not only resorts that have availability though. I can find rooms at other resorts during the same dates, so I don't know where these come from?

1719212760521.png