• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

My Canadian Pic Albums

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
are finally ready , captioned, flipped, cropped, etc. I sent an invite to many of you so you won't have to look for links. I probably sent them to some who didn't want to see them and I may have overlooked some of you who did as I was only going by my snapfish addy book. If you did not get an invite and want to see them , please let me know. I devided them into 8 albums so you can pic and choose. I think I'm through with pics for awhile!!! :eek: shaggy

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Elli, where you the one who was wanting to know want Banff Mtn gate looked like? If so, I hope the pics helped. shaggy

Elli

TUG Member
Reaction score
No, I wasn't the one, Shaggy. Do you know off hand in which picture album are the pictures of the tuggers where you stayed in their place? I didn't seem to be able to locate that one.

Elli

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Elli, they are in the last one which is Johnston Canyon & Kelli's day . Also there are some tugger pics in the Moraine Lake/Lake Louise . Another pic of Lynn in the very first album when we got to the Marriott in Calgary. I could not get the camera back on auto so the tug pics are the worse of the lot. Woudn't you just know it. Glad you liked them. I sure had fun taking them. Hugs, Shaggy

LynnW

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't worry Shaggy. My pictures are always bad! LOL! :p
Anyway I did enjoy looking at your pictures and recognizing places I had not seen for many years. Sometimes when you live in certain area for a long time and are so busy travelling to different places you forget what beautiful things there are to see close by.

Lynn

travel bug

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm the one that will be going to the resort in the next two weeks. The pictures were very helpful. Thanks for doing such a good review of your vacation.

floridahippy

Reaction score
would really love to see your photos of canada as we are hoping to go in the next couple of years.
Hope you can help!!!

Andi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bedroom makeup

Can anyone out there tell me if any of the resorts around Banff or Canmore have a 2 bedroom 2 bath setup where you have a shower in each bath. The last one we stayed in had a whirlpool in one of the bath and was not that good for an elderly couple but probably great for the younger generation.

Victoria

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Where can I find your pictures, Shaggy? I hope that you will visit the west coast next time you visit Canada.

Elli

TUG Member
Reaction score
shagnut said:
Elli, they are in the last one which is Johnston Canyon & Kelli's day . Also there are some tugger pics in the Moraine Lake/Lake Louise . Another pic of Lynn in the very first album when we got to the Marriott in Calgary. I could not get the camera back on auto so the tug pics are the worse of the lot. Woudn't you just know it. Glad you liked them. I sure had fun taking them. Hugs, Shaggy
Thanks, Shaggy, I found them. Somehow I missed that one album. Again, enjoyed all the pictures.
Elli

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Lynn, you take a great pic!!

Lynn, you take a great pic. It's the lighting I screwed up on the camera. :eek: You are very photogenic. I hope you liked them. Wasn't it fun meeting Ann & Wayne?

I'm glad I jolted you into realizing what a beautiful place you live in. We sometimes forget and take our surroundings (sp) for granted. I think you & Lymon should pack up a picnic lunch and recapture some memories.

I think the Canadian Rockies is the most beautiful place on earth!!!

Hugs, Shaggy