• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

MULTIZ321 Please Stop Posting News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please stop posting news updates. We can get news updates on our own. Thank you. :)

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
All I can say is that if you do not want to read the articles posted just move on. Some of us do read them. It is very easy to move right on by if it does not interest me. Multiz.....keep it up you go to areas of the internet I do not cruise around in.

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
It is rude for any one poster to try to censor another.
I simply block (ignore) posters who annoy me.
I once blocked myself (and wondered why my posts disappeared).

Helaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Playa Grande
Fiesta Americana
I find many of his posts very interesting. I skip the ones that don't interest me.
I do miss the snippets of the posted articles that he used to post though.

SandyPGravel

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St. John Plat+
2 BR-VGV
Westin St. John Plat
2 BR-BV
Please stop posting news updates. We can get news updates on our own. Thank you. :)
Kel- please stop speaking for the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can see both sides. I wish he'd paraphrase or quote a few lines as a teaser instead of just duplicating the headline, and many of the linked articles lead to a paywall. OTOH if I was truly irritated, it's easy enough to put them on 'ignore'. I take the middle road and just pass on most of them. And I subscribe to several of the same sites and periodicals as he does, so our interests are similar.

Jim

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont read them all, but plenty enough are interesting and get a click.

whats the harm? can simply scroll on past.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
. .....He often finds things that I would be unlikely to come across on my own ...

BTW...He finds items I don't see anywhere else. !

I agree - and many are from specific publications - that are not on google news etc .

- and the alligator ones / I often see on TUG before I find them elsewhere !

Grammarhero

Official TUGBBS Rescission Master
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert 77k, VV Williamsburg 4L/4 & 2/2
Former: Wyndham 276k, HGVC South Bend 1/1
I can see both sides. I wish he'd paraphrase or quote a few lines as a teaser instead of just duplicating the headline, and many of the linked articles lead to a paywall. OTOH if I was truly irritated, it's easy enough to put them on 'ignore'. I take the middle road and just pass on most of them. And I subscribe to several of the same sites and periodicals as he does, so our interests are similar.

It COULD be MUCH worse. There used to be a member- a woman from (iirc) Ohio who posted almost daily articles from Fox News. She apparently got tired of my calling her out on it and disappeared.

Jim

that would be pretty funny.

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
I agree with keep them coming. I don’t read all of them, but quite a few.

I never realized that one can “ignore” a particular person. I see where it is now. Thanks for the tip.

Best regards.

Mike

frankf3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Wyndham points
MULTIZ321 provides a curated list of articles on a periodic basis for TUG members free of charge! How can anyone complain about such a free service?

I definitely find some of the posts quite interesting, and while I can read the news myself I often see things here that I might otherwise have missed. I think MULTIZ321 provides a nice addition to the TUG lounge and it would be unfortunate to see that end. As mentioned above, those who aren't interested can easily pass right by the posts or even put him on ignore.

MULTIZ321 - opposite of what I think the OP intended, this thread has turned into quite a bit of appreciation for your posts. :thumbup: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.