• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Most recent communique from HGVC 5-12-20 - Re-Opening Schedule

tombanjo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HCNY
A MESSAGE TO CLUB MEMBERS FROM STAN SOROKA

May 12, 2020

Dear Club Members,

As I write this communication, I feel optimistic about future travel: Countries and States are beginning to lift restrictions, restaurants are starting to open their doors, and at HGV, we are identifying the locations where we can re-open safely. All of these steps are happening carefully while adhering to government guidelines, as some destinations are more ready to open than others. But we are eager to welcome you back and are working hard, preparing for your next arrival.

As always, your safety and wellbeing, and that of our Team Members, is our top priority. Today I am proud to share with you our new Enhanced Care Program ― HGV’s elevated cleaning and hygiene standards. This initiative, developed with Hilton CleanStay™, will further elevate our already rigorous cleaning efforts at all HGV properties and provide you with peace of mind when you vacation with us. Program efforts include:

• Room seals on every suite and studio certifying that your room hasn’t been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned.
  • Personal protective equipment for HGV Team Members and guests (available free of charge) to preserve everyone’s wellbeing.
  • Near touchless arrivals and departures with social distancing signage, protective barriers and resort staff wearing gloves and face coverings.
  • Guest-accessible sanitation stations located near entrances and high-traffic areas, offering wipes and hand sanitizer.
In each guest room, we’ve identified 10, high-touch areas that will undergo extra disinfection using EPA-approved COVID-19 cleaning solutions. You’ll also see more staff on-property as we focus on this elevated level of cleanliness. To learn more about the many new steps we are implementing, visit our dedicated web page at my.hgv.com/clean-stay.

As each property re-opens, we will share information on our Travel Updates page at my.hgv.com/travel-updates. Our properties in South Florida are open, and we are now focusing on preparing our Orlando resorts for your return:

I much encourage you to visit us in Orlando. The city’s golf courses, restaurants, malls and public parks are open, and Disney Springs has recently announced it will re-open on May 20.

If a beach vacation better aligns with your summer plans, our South Carolina resorts will be opening for occupancy by June 1. Additional properties we anticipate opening include The District by Hilton Club (Washington D.C.) and Sunrise Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club (Park City, Utah) by May 21, and Valdoro Mountain Lodge (Breckenridge, Colorado) by June 1.

To assist you with choosing a future destination, we’ve provided links to all major market visitors bureaus on our Travel Updates page. Use these links to help research the operating hours of area attractions, restaurants and other local businesses.

If you’re thinking about loading up the old family truckster and heading out on a family road trip, get a sneak peek at an upcoming article in our May eClub Traveler. Our editors have hand-picked road trip ideas for stays in Orlando, Myrtle Beach and Las Vegas. And for even more travel inspiration, access your all-new Club Traveler magazine. The Spring 2020 issue, which is available in a mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interactive format, features digital itineraries, maps, videos and panoramic photos to help you plan your upcoming vacation with HGV.

To take advantage of these openings, we’re still offering reservations booked online at no cost through May 31, 2020. Book any 2020 or 2021 vacation online before the end of May and skip the booking fee. (Club Reservation windows apply). Enjoy these savings and make your vacation dreams come true. Get started here.

I will continue to share more information with you over the coming weeks as we examine Club policies, the impact the current climate continues to have on your travel opportunities and we re-open more properties for your enjoyment. Our Team Members, too, are eager to return to normal and are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes and good health to you and your loved ones,

Stan%20Soroka%20Signature%20-%20April%202015.jpg

Stan Soroka
Chief Customer Officer

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
He thinks a lot of his signature, apparently.