• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Most optimal way to reach Chairman status

vol_90

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Phuket Beach Club, Aruba Surf Club, Grand Chateau, Canyon Villas, Desert Springs Villas II, Abound & Asia Pacific Points
Just sharing recent information learned:

To the best of my knowledge (coming off a recent sales presentation in ARUBA) ..

I was told that NO resales are eligible for enrollment intp the MVC Destinations POINTS program ...

also, the current purchase price for a
- 3BR OCEANVIEW Platinum week at Aruba Surf Club is $ 59,700; equal to 5225 Dest. Points (MF $2,500.81)
- 2BR OCEANFRONT Platinum week at Aruba Surf Club is $ 59,700; equal to 5225 Dest. Points (MF $1,869.87)
Correct there are no resales eligible for enrollment at this time. Based on history it is "highly likely" they will offer it again and have each of the last few years. This is a revenue generating opportunity for MVCI especially if point sales are below plan. The sales people will always say resale enrollment will never happen again. I heard this at presentations in 2017, 2018 and 2019. They want a sale now and need to convince others that resale enrollment is no longer an option. I still bet it happens again. If not I enjoy my unenrolled resale weeks at the location I enjoy the most Phuket.

Appreciate the update on the Aruba weeks. Hopefully I'm meeting with them in Aruba in May talking about enrolling resale weeks. Will let all know if that happens.

Cheers,

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just sharing recent information learned:

To the best of my knowledge (coming off a recent sales presentation in ARUBA) ..

I was told that NO resales are eligible for enrollment intp the MVC Destinations POINTS program ...

also, the current purchase price for a
- 3BR OCEANVIEW Platinum week at Aruba Surf Club is $ 59,700; equal to 5225 Dest. Points (MF $2,500.81)
- 2BR OCEANFRONT Platinum week at Aruba Surf Club is $ 59,700; equal to 5225 Dest. Points (MF $1,869.87)
That may be the prices they gave you but it's highly the price to purchase went up $12K in a year for the 3 BR. You sure it wasn't $49700 for the 3 BR? That would be more in line with my actual purchase price of the 3 BR in March of $47100.
Correct there are no resales eligible for enrollment at this time. Based on history it is "highly likely" they will offer it again and have each of the last few years. This is a revenue generating opportunity for MVCI especially if point sales are below plan. The sales people will always say resale enrollment will never happen again. I heard this at presentations in 2017, 2018 and 2019. They want a sale now and need to convince others that resale enrollment is no longer an option. I still bet it happens again. If not I enjoy my unenrolled resale weeks at the location I enjoy the most Phuket.

Appreciate the update on the Aruba weeks. Hopefully I'm meeting with them in Aruba in May talking about enrolling resale weeks. Will let all know if that happens.

Cheers,
If you know what you want then I wouldn't wait until May. I had met with them in Jan last year on an uncompensated tour and told them what I wanted. Money on the table but no options at the time. They took my info and promised to contact me if the program came along again. I heard from them 3/13 initially but at the time they did not have any platinum weeks. A few days later they offered the 2BR OC Platinum plus 250 trust points to get to the volume I needed to enroll 7 weeks. Then after I'd said yes and we were working on the process they came back and offered the 3 BR even though they didn't have to. That eliminated the trust points and 2 closings and was a much better fit for us. If this is what you want to do I'd contacts them now and get prepared. That way they can be looking for what you want as they may not have it and can let you now when you can proceed. If you're looking at maybe enrolling 2-3 weeks (I'd suggest getting to 3) so you won't need as high a price as I did. I suspect even a Garden View Platinum week will meet the test and be cheaper though less efficient in terms of fees per point. Making assumptions, likely the best balance in your situation is a 2 BR OV Platinum week if you won't use it much. Same points as the ocean side but a little less cost. If you'll use it regularly the OF or OS might be a better option but more expensive and less likely to be available. While they didn't say so I got the impression they had to get permission to offer the enrollment for the Platinum week. I know for sure they had to get permission to do the 7.5 weeks as one set. If you want to email me I'd be happy to give you the contact people I worked with so you can get started by email. If you need to enroll more than 3 weeks then you'll likely need a Platinum OF or a a 3 BR or a 2 BR Platinum plus some trust points (or 2 weeks). Or you could do 2 Gold weeks though I wouldn't. I doubt they'll be able to do Thai weeks for Spain weeks. What/how many would you be enrolling?

vol_90

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Phuket Beach Club, Aruba Surf Club, Grand Chateau, Canyon Villas, Desert Springs Villas II, Abound & Asia Pacific Points
Than
That may be the prices they gave you but it's highly the price to purchase went up $12K in a year for the 3 BR. You sure it wasn't $49700 for the 3 BR? That would be more in line with my actual purchase price of the 3 BR in March of $47100.
If you know what you want then I wouldn't wait until May. I had met with them in Jan last year on an uncompensated tour and told them what I wanted. Money on the table but no options at the time. They took my info and promised to contact me if the program came along again. I heard from them 3/13 initially but at the time they did not have any platinum weeks. A few days later they offered the 2BR OC Platinum plus 250 trust points to get to the volume I needed to enroll 7 weeks. Then after I'd said yes and we were working on the process they came back and offered the 3 BR even though they didn't have to. That eliminated the trust points and 2 closings and was a much better fit for us. If this is what you want to do I'd contacts them now and get prepared. That way they can be looking for what you want as they may not have it and can let you now when you can proceed. If you're looking at maybe enrolling 2-3 weeks (I'd suggest getting to 3) so you won't need as high a price as I did. I suspect even a Garden View Platinum week will meet the test and be cheaper though less efficient in terms of fees per point. Making assumptions, likely the best balance in your situation is a 2 BR OV Platinum week if you won't use it much. Same points as the ocean side but a little less cost. If you'll use it regularly the OF or OS might be a better option but more expensive and less likely to be available. While they didn't say so I got the impression they had to get permission to offer the enrollment for the Platinum week. I know for sure they had to get permission to do the 7.5 weeks as one set. If you want to email me I'd be happy to give you the contact people I worked with so you can get started by email. If you need to enroll more than 3 weeks then you'll likely need a Platinum OF or a a 3 BR or a 2 BR Platinum plus some trust points (or 2 weeks). Or you could do 2 Gold weeks though I wouldn't. I doubt they'll be able to do Thai weeks for Spain weeks. What/how many would you be enrolling?
Thanks Dean, Let me 1st close on the 7 Phuket Resale weeks and get them in my account before we start looking at options for enrolling. I made the mistake earlier this year purchasing destination points instead of an Aruba or St Kitts week when enrolling the 7.5 weeks. Looking at a pure point play with the lowest possible maintenance fees on this combined transaction. Should get somewhere around $3.40 per point for ~28,000 points if it works.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Than

Thanks Dean, Let me 1st close on the 7 Phuket Resale weeks and get them in my account before we start looking at options for enrolling. I made the mistake earlier this year purchasing destination points instead of an Aruba or St Kitts week when enrolling the 7.5 weeks. Looking at a pure point play with the lowest possible maintenance fees on this combined transaction. Should get somewhere around $3.40 per point for ~28,000 points if it works.
Things I've heard make me wonder if you'll have the option doing this through Aruba or St. Kitts. I'd go ahead and contact them to see that way you can make other plans if not. I wonder if you could enroll by buying directly with a Thai resort though I realize you may have that answer already.

BRIAN_H

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Grand Vista, Orlando
MVC Marbella Beach Resort, Spain
MVC Playa Andaluzza, Spain
Destination Points Owner

Everyone (vol_90 and Dean) ... Thank you for sharing your experiences. I just joined this blog to learn on how better to expand my portfolio as well as better ways to use/exchange.

I have never purchased resales (although very intrigued). I originally purchased Dest points and then alter purchased "bundles" to expand my ownership.
I was in Aruba early December and that is where I was given the most recent pricing for Aruba ownership.

Here are the prices for the rooms you mentioned:

- 3BR OCEANVIEW GOLD week at Aruba Surf Club is $45,420; equal to 3975 Dest. Points (MF $2,500.81)
- 2BR Garden View Platinum week at Aruba Surf Club is $39,700; equal to 3475 Dest. Points (MF $1,869.87)
- 2BR Garden View GOLD week at Aruba Surf Club is $29.420; equal to 2575Dest. Points (MF $1,869.87)

This has been very helpful in learning the ins/out of MVC ... please keep sharing and THANK YOU.

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold
Everyone (vol_90 and Dean) ... Thank you for sharing your experiences. I just joined this blog to learn on how better to expand my portfolio as well as better ways to use/exchange.

I have never purchased resales (although very intrigued). I originally purchased Dest points and then alter purchased "bundles" to expand my ownership.
I was in Aruba early December and that is where I was given the most recent pricing for Aruba ownership.

- 3BR OCEANVIEW GOLD week at Aruba Surf Club is $45,420; equal to 3975 Dest. Points (MF $2,500.81)
- 2BR Garden View Platinum week at Aruba Surf Club is $39,700; equal to 3475 Dest. Points (MF $1,869.87)
- 2BR Garden View GOLD week at Aruba Surf Club is $29.420; equal to 2575Dest. Points (MF $1,869.87)

This has been very helpful in learning the ins/out of MVC ... please keep sharing and THANK YOU.

Brian_H,

You have the 3 bedroom Platinum Oceanview and the 2 bedroom Platinum Ocean Front at the same cost. Is that true?

I cannot believe how much the prices have increased since I bought my 2 weeks from Marriott a little over a year ago. Marriott is not shy about raising their prices. I bought two weeks from them for less than what they are asking for one of some of these weeks.

The price per point and the maintenance fee per point is definitely through the weeks compared to DC points charges today.

BRIAN_H

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Grand Vista, Orlando
MVC Marbella Beach Resort, Spain
MVC Playa Andaluzza, Spain
Destination Points Owner
Brian_H,

You have the 3 bedroom Platinum Oceanview and the 2 bedroom Platinum Ocean Front at the same cost. Is that true?

I cannot believe how much the prices have increased since I bought my 2 weeks from Marriott a little over a year ago. Marriott is not shy about raising their prices. I bought two weeks from them for less than what they are asking for one of some of these weeks.

The price per point and the maintenance fee per point is definitely through the weeks compared to DC points charges today.
Yes, the purchase price is the same as it holds the same DC points value ... even more of a premium price for Ocean FRONT

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold
Yes, the purchase price is the same as it holds the same DC points value ... even more of a premium price for Ocean FRONT

I see! Gracious, 60 Grand!

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

Those may be what you were given but I doubt they are accurate at the end of the day. I can't imagine the 3 BR want up over $12K in 9 months.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Things I've heard make me wonder if you'll have the option doing this through Aruba or St. Kitts. I'd go ahead and contact them to see that way you can make other plans if not. I wonder if you could enroll by buying directly with a Thai resort though I realize you may have that answer already.
I was told that it was no longer an option to buy a St. Kitts or Aruba week at the end of July. Now that might have been the sales manager because he didn't want to. With the manager being hungry and enrolling my two quarter shares and two unenrolled weeks I was not going to push it.

Also another poster has said they tried and were also told they had to buy 5k trust points to enroll his quarter share.

vol90- might want to look at buying a Marriott residence club quarter share to get enrollment. Purchase price would be about the same as 7 Phuket weeks. Grand residence is possible to enroll in DC points program right now. You dont have to wait MVC to roll out the program to enroll. And your MF per enrolled point would be in the 20 cent range.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

vol_90

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Understand the concern Dean. I find it hard to believe (after many presentations) that if I am in a sales presentation in Aruba in May 2020 that they would not accept an offer for a 3bd or 2bd whichever view given a certain value that they would not allow enrollment of my weeks. To Marriott if not I do not care......... You will be leaving $50K - $60K as unearned revenue......and I still get to enjoy my weeks in Phuket.

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
My Spain week came enrolled. Cost just over $4/point. Direct from Marriott in Europe.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I was told that it was no longer an option to buy a St. Kitts or Aruba week at the end of July. Now that might have been the sales manager because he didn't want to. With the manager being hungry and enrolling my two quarter shares and two unenrolled weeks I was not going to push it.

Also another poster has said they tried and were also told they had to buy 5k trust points to enroll his quarter share.

vol90- might want to look at buying a Marriott residence club quarter share to get enrollment. Purchase price would be about the same as 7 Phuket weeks. Grand residence is possible to enroll in DC points program right now. You dont have to wait MVC to roll out the program to enroll. And your MF per enrolled point would be in the 20 cent range.

Frank, you'll know far more on the quartershares than I would be I could see the rules being different. Did you talk to Aruba or only go through the internet sales office? I could see you getting different answers there as well.
Understand the concern Dean. I find it hard to believe (after many presentations) that if I am in a sales presentation in Aruba in May 2020 that they would not accept an offer for a 3bd or 2bd whichever view given a certain value that they would not allow enrollment of my weeks. To Marriott if not I do not care......... You will be leaving $50K - $60K as unearned revenue......and I still get to enjoy my weeks in Phuket.
I'll have to disagree on that one. It's not uncommon to have different option and rules in this situation and for that to cause them to leave money on the table. For example, I did not have the option to do a hybrid or Aruba enrollment purchase at 3 different resorts (2 HI, 1 HHI) but did have the points purchase option even though I was willing to give them cash. Hopefully someone will be more informed on the Thai weeks than I (if not you're in trouble) but something in the back of my mind says that in the past enrolling resale weeks there have not been easy. I'd contact Aruba now and see if it's a possibility so you'll know and be ready to proceed when you get the resales changed over. I'd also contact the sales staff in Thailand and ask if they can do it s well. The other issue is they normally have to be in your account prior to the program starting so you might be looking at 2021 rather than this year if you don't get them completed soon.

dansimms

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not that it ever existed, but if they ever offered an Every Other Year, Grand Residence in Tahoe, it would have been the absolute best path to Chariman if you just wanted to spend as little as possible to get there. You would have about 15,000 DPs and very low maintainence fees.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Frank, you'll know far more on the quartershares than I would be I could see the rules being different. Did you talk to Aruba or only go through the internet sales office? I could see you getting different answers there as well.
I talked to the manager at the SF Pulse location where I bought the points. Asked about the hybrid purchase of a St Kitts or Aruba week instead of the 5k trust points. I would have paid about the same price for the week as the trust points purchase and he told me no. To enroll the 26 grand residence weeks and 2 post 2010 weeks, I would have to purchase 5k trust points.

MVC has offered to enroll any quartershare in the DP program with the purchase of 5k trust points and is still valid this day. The difference is that you will also be charged a $5000 fee for the ability to turn your weeks into Bonvoy points. Until Aug 1 2019, the $5000 was optional to have ability to get Bonvoy points and now it is mandatory charge.

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold
I talked to the manager at the SF Pulse location where I bought the points. Asked about the hybrid purchase of a St Kitts or Aruba week instead of the 5k trust points. I would have paid about the same price for the week as the trust points purchase and he told me no. To enroll the 26 grand residence weeks and 2 post 2010 weeks, I would have to purchase 5k trust points.

MVC has offered to enroll any quartershare in the DP program with the purchase of 5k trust points and is still valid this day. The difference is that you will also be charged a $5000 fee for the ability to turn your weeks into Bonvoy points. Until Aug 1 2019, the $5000 was optional to have ability to get Bonvoy points and now it is mandatory charge.

He lied to you about the costs of the trust points being about the same as a St. Kitts or Aruba week. There’s a significant difference. Plus, on top of that a significant difference in MF.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
He lied to you about the costs of the trust points being about the same as a St. Kitts or Aruba week. There’s a significant difference. Plus, on top of that a significant difference in MF.
What was the cost of a week that was equivalent to at least 5k trust points? I know the mf are less with the deeded plat weeks. I paid about $52k with closing costs for the 5k trust points.

This is just a what if conversation as it has been almost 6 months since transaction. Also was not willing to push for hybrid as I got 28 weeks enrolled when it was only supposed to be 13 weeks. Thanks

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold
What was the cost of a week that was equivalent to at least 5k trust points? I know the mf are less with the deeded plat weeks. I paid about $52k with closing costs for the 5k trust points.

This is just a what if conversation as it has been almost 6 months since transaction. Also was not willing to push for hybrid as I got 28 weeks enrolled when it was only supposed to be 13 weeks. Thanks

I think Dean bought a 3 bedroom in Aruba for about $47,000. 5000 points at $14/pt is $70,000. Even if I were to get a 20% discount, it still comes to $56,000. He wanted the higher commission.

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold

Plus, St. Kitts is even cheaper than Aruba.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think Dean bought a 3 bedroom in Aruba for about $47,000. 5000 points at $14/pt is $70,000. Even if I were to get a 20% discount, it still comes to $56,000. He wanted the higher commission.
I paid $10.43 or $10.34 per point. I know I did not pay $56k for those trust points.

How much was the equivalent St. Kitts week?

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold
I do not have the platinum week for St. Kitts that was available at that time, the silver week 3 bedroom was $26,800 in August 2018. You got a deal just in the fact that you only had to buy 5000 instead of 5500 points. Plus, at $10.00 per point that was a better price than was being offered to most customers at that time.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

I paid $47100 for the 3 BR, it would have required 5500 (rather than 5000 pts) so the total there would have been $61930 with the 20% discount. So a savings of almost $15K going in and a savings of another roughly $1000/yr on the fees. I can't speak to the quartershare as obviously there are some differences in the enrollment setup there. I do know if you were looking at a more traditional enrollment you would not have had the option of the weeks purchase instead done at a resort. I believe only Aruba, St. Kitts and Internet sales could have done what I ended up doing. I do know that the summer before, when the program was going on that year, 3 different resorts had the option to take my money off the table and none of them could do so. They could not have done a hybrid purchase either so the idea that they can do whatever it takes when you lay money on the table is false. It's a company with rules and they don't always make sense in every situation.

When they do this through weeks apparently they use a price rather than # of points as the level required to reach. They reported it as $48000 but clearly this wasn't absolute as my total didn't quite reach that level.

I thought you enrolled. This post suggests you did not. If you haven't you may want to check on the other options though I suspect the difference is far less between a week and points for the quartershare than for a regular enrollment and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't possible with the quartershare.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I paid $47100 for the 3 BR, it would have required 5500 (rather than 5000 pts) so the total there would have been $61930 with the 20% discount. So a savings of almost $15K going in and a savings of another roughly $1000/yr on the fees. I can't speak to the quartershare as obviously there are some differences in the enrollment setup there. I do know if you were looking at a more traditional enrollment you would not have had the option of the weeks purchase instead done at a resort. I believe only Aruba, St. Kitts and Internet sales could have done what I ended up doing. I do know that the summer before, when the program was going on that year, 3 different resorts had the option to take my money off the table and none of them could do so. They could not have done a hybrid purchase either so the idea that they can do whatever it takes when you lay money on the table is false. It's a company with rules and they don't always make sense in every situation.

When they do this through weeks apparently they use a price rather than # of points as the level required to reach. They reported it as $48000 but clearly this wasn't absolute as my total didn't quite reach that level.

I thought you enrolled. This post suggests you did not. If you haven't you may want to check on the other options though I suspect the difference is far less between a week and points for the quartershare than for a regular enrollment and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't possible with the quartershare.

Sorry if my post made it seem I did not enroll my weeks. I did enroll my quarter shares and 2 post 2010 weeks. I asked about the hybrid purchase instead but was told I had to buy the 5000 trust points only. Like I mentioned, I was not going to push it as the manager enrolled 28 weeks for my purchase.

If the hybrid sale had to be through Aruba, St Kitts or internet sales I probably would have not been allowed to do this. Those offices would probably have insisted I make a purchase for each quartershare. That would have doubled my costs. I know that it was supposed to be 5000 DC trust points for each quartershare enrollment.

When sales person saw how many post 2010 weeks we have, she brought in the manager. Manager then asked me what would get me to buy trust points. I then told him I would sign a contract for a purchase of 5000 points if he enrolled all my weeks into the program. Then the negotiations started. I eventually agreed on the purchase of 5000 trust points to enroll both quartershares (26 weeks) and two post 2010 2br lockoff resale weeks.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Plus, St. Kitts is even cheaper than Aruba.
Just read this thread here and 2 people were able to buy a st Kitts week and enroll their GRC quartershares. One actually did it a couple weeks before I did. Missed this thread entirely as I was on vacation for a month. Here is the link

This was posted on the thread of price paid for St Kitts 2br plat+ week worth 5650 dc points

"Enrolling purchase was Marriott's St. Kitts Platinum Plus-New Years, 2BR, EXT for $56,965.27 (inclusive of closing costs). Further, as noted above, we had to pay Marriott's $5,000 enrollment fee. Purchase also included 6,875 bonus Destination Points to be used over two-year period after closing. The entire process took over three months, mostly due to some very unresponsive persons at Marriott's end on the St. Kitt's purchase."

Compares closely with the price I paid per point for the 5k trust points but I have higher mf with trust points. Also did not get bonus of 6875 trust points but I didn't have to pay the $5k enrollment fee.

Seems like the sales prices are pretty similar across the sales offices with GRC enrollments.

I have on average 65k elected dp points annually, I am pondering the sale of the 5k trust points. Dont really need those points but I would take a hit of 35k-40k dollars. My analysis is I find more value in using the points at 63 cents each in the past few months.

Last edited: