• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

More Free Membership Giveaways!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
We are all suffering from increased prices across the board, so giving away stuff for free seems like a solid idea!

1. forums hit 112k registered users this week, so ill giveaway a free TUG membership or extension for that. (like/comment on this thread, and ill pick a random winner)

2. our facebook group has hit 11,400 members, ill give away a free membership for that as well (will need to like/comment on the post) https://www.facebook.com/groups/timeshareusersgroup/permalink/3262095584111284

3. we are only 6 subs away from 450 on our youtube channel, hopefully we hit that over the weekend and ill giveaway another free membership for that as well (anyone subbed to our youtube channel will be entered to win automatically! https://www.youtube.com/c/TimeshareUsersGroup

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
You're really hitting some great new numbers, Brian. Good job! Glad to be able to contribute something to that.

Dave

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
should have been doing this all along TBH, especially how much I preach about giving back!

Im glad that all these giveaways are so popular and all but one sofar was for a new membership!

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Nothing "myopic" in your world. LOL! :D

Dave

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
true! all this is just to hide my myopic snakeyness!

GetawaysRus

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Desert Springs Villas 2
Marriott Grand Chateau
I wonder if this thread will hit an all time high for number of likes?

OLRi2010

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Orange Lake River Island
The Quarter House
Fitzpatrick Castle
Macdonald Villacana Resort
I subscribed to your YouTube channel - now just 4 away from your current goal.

mchct

TUG Member
Reaction score
Also just subscribed to your YouTube channel!

bjones9942

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lindo Mar, Puerto Vallarta; Lake Tahoe Beach & Ski, South Lake Tahoe
I've been watching the videos on youtube ... good content and length. Not too short, not too long ... Just right! Love the keyframe of the kid with clenched fists!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
2 away!

OLRi2010

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Orange Lake River Island
The Quarter House
Fitzpatrick Castle
Macdonald Villacana Resort
Looks like you did it! 450 subscribers

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
outstanding! 3 giveaways for one weekend!

RichardinLakeland

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been telling lots of folks about TUG as we hop from timeshare to timeshare.
Have no of knowing how many join, however I'm sure some do.
Richard

crowmg

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have encouraged everyone I know who has timeshares to visit TUG. The website and contents speak for themselves and most everyone loves the forums. So much information that you would never be able to get by just doing a GOOGLE search.

10spro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV-I (x3)
Marriott DC Points
Westin WKORV OFD
So glad I found TUG many years ago. Have referred several folks here. Did not know about the FB page.

cindyc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC - Kohala Suites, HGVC - Boulevard, HGV - Sedona Summit (deeded weeks), Sheraton Desert Oasis
Great milestones for TUG and a true benefit for individual owners.

Bearster

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club; Marriott Grande Vista; Woodstone at Massanutten, Golden Strand (Kill Devil Hills, NC)
I make a point of recommending TUG to families I encounter at timeshares. Most people have no idea about the benefits of resales and of receiving in-depth information about timeshare memberships.

gumimat

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are all suffering from increased prices across the board, so giving away stuff for free seems like a solid idea!

1. forums hit 112k registered users this week, so ill giveaway a free TUG membership or extension for that. (like/comment on this thread, and ill pick a random winner)

2. our facebook group has hit 11,400 members, ill give away a free membership for that as well (will need to like/comment on the post) https://www.facebook.com/groups/timeshareusersgroup/permalink/3262095584111284

3. we are only 6 subs away from 450 on our youtube channel, hopefully we hit that over the weekend and ill giveaway another free membership for that as well (anyone subbed to our youtube channel will be entered to win automatically! https://www.youtube.com/c/TimeshareUsersGroup

Long-time member here. I recommend TUG a lot and am happy using you. Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
TreeTops Resort, Gatlinburg

Love this group. It is my go to for any travel plans. A "Big Thank You"

dukebigtom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

Any time I talk to someone about Timesharing I always tell them to check out TUG!

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I recommend TUG to anyone I meet who is interested in buying or already owns timeshares.

Thank you, Brian!

WORLD TRAVELER

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been a member for years and really appreciate all the great information posted by all the users about all the different timeshare systems!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
490 subs, 10 more and ill giveaway 2 freebies for youtube subscribers!

brooklyn-joe

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thanks for being there, Brian. TUG has always been a source of helpful information. Take three ATTABOYS!!