• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Monte Carvoeiro resort / uodated pics

nerodog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Well have been taking advantage of timeshares within a drive. Heres Monte Carvoeiro. Nice updated units, spacious, welcome package of milk, tea, coffee, paper towels and washing liquid. Complimentary dishwasher and washing machine detergent. No dryer but clothes line provided. Up on a hill and suoer clean for Covid.
20201219_174241.jpg

Attachments

• 20201219_154550.jpg
    20201219_154550.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: mav

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Nice! In Algarve?

Laurie

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We loved it, in spring of 2016, and look forward to returning sometime! Be sure to take the little boat tour into the caves, that leaves right from the beach there. Lucky lucky you. Thanks for sharing.

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
We loved it, in spring of 2016, and look forward to returning sometime! Be sure to take the little boat tour into the caves, that leaves right from the beach there. Lucky lucky you. Thanks for sharing.
I miss my trips to USA right now. My list is getting bigger for fave items. I'm enjoying the TS in Portugal and its fun to compare resorts. Will add some more pics in days ahead.

mav

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well have been taking advantage of timeshares within a drive. Heres Monte Carvoeiro. Nice updated units, spacious, welcome package of milk, tea, coffee, paper towels and washing liquid. Complimentary dishwasher and washing machine detergent. No dryer but clothes line provided. Up on a hill and suoer clean for Covid. View attachment 30058
Great pics!:)

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
And a wonderful Cataplana seafood extravaganza! Happy and healthy holidays to you and yours!

Jim

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
And a wonderful Cataplana seafood extravaganza! Happy and healthy holidays to you and yours!

Jim
You too Jim! !! Let's hope the new year brings us some safe travel days ahead.

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Holidays ...sunrise Christmas morning.
IMG-20201225-WA0001(1).jpg

beejaybeeohio

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best Place in the US to see the April 2024 Eclipse
Resorts Owned
Peekn'Peak's Greenwood Forest NY
Beautiful photos, Beverly!
I am starting to dream about a return to Europe in 2022. I plan on putting in an RCI search for specific resorts in France, the UK and three in Portugal that are north of Lisbon, since we've previously spent time in the Algarve.

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beautiful photos, Beverly!
I am starting to dream about a return to Europe in 2022. I plan on putting in an RCI search for specific resorts in France, the UK and three in Portugal that are north of Lisbon, since we've previously spent time in the Algarve.
Thanks !! If I can be of any assistance let me know. Check out pousadas also. There is a card you can apply for, free to earn points, discounts and free nights.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
would you upload these to the review page? the lone image there is very old! as is the last review if you wanted to submit one! would extend your TUG membership for free!

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
H
would you upload these to the review page? the lone image there is very old! as is the last review if you wanted to submit one! would extend your TUG membership for free!

I, I will submit a review for sure and if I can load the pix like here, sure thing. I finished one week so ill write it up.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
you can upload them directly on the page linked above yes.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
thank you!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
wonderful, thank you so much!