• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

MOC Napili Towers Room Codes

VictorB

TUG Member
Reaction score
We used destination points to book a studio in Ko Olina and a 1 BR Villa at MOC. The MVC agent described this as Napili tower, Garden View but the room code with confirmation read GMGH.

I saw this in a previous, older post...GMGH (Mountain/Garden in Lahaina Towers, Master side of 2BR lockoff).

Is GMGH in the newer Napili towers?

Also any suggestions for car rentals? I am seeing weekly prices of $332 (AARP) to $487 (Expedia) for a standard size car.

BigDawgTUG

TUG Member
Reaction score
For rentals, see Priceline - seeing standard size for $244.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
We used destination points to book a studio in Ko Olina and a 1 BR Villa at MOC. The MVC agent described this as Napili tower, Garden View but the room code with confirmation read GMGH.

I saw this in a previous, older post...GMGH (Mountain/Garden in Lahaina Towers, Master side of 2BR lockoff).

Is GMGH in the newer Napili towers?

Also any suggestions for car rentals? I am seeing weekly prices of $332 (AARP) to $487 (Expedia) for a standard size car.

I don't know the room code, but Lahaina has the Mountain/Garden views, Napili has Island Views. I would suspect that you will be in Lahaina Villas.

EDITED: I do have a file, and GMGH is Mountain/Garden in Lahaina Villas, master side of 2BR lockoff...

Best,

Greg

pspercy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club x2
DC points
We were there in October 4 - 18 :)

We rented from Alamo, reserved in May, total cost was about $450 for two weeks. This was lower than anyone else by far. Reserved in March for $550 from Thrifty but cancelled in favour of Alamo. You just have to keep checking prices frequently. The week before our trip prices were anything up to $400/wk for standard cars. Over the years we've used Alamo far more than anyone else there.

As an aside, I noticed that 2020 points chart is missing one for the new buildings. Is it the same as 2019?
I can't believe they're now using the same chart for all buildings !

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points

pspercy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club x2
DC points
Thanks a bunch, I wonder why they're not visible now.