• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Mexico -Palace Resorts

mheysie

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me which one's the best Palace Resort in Mexico?! Thanks

laura1957

TUG Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you are looking for. I have stayed at the Moon and Aventura - both were wonderful!! I have visited Xpu-ha, Playacar and Cozumel. I would stay at any of them anytime. Moon and Aventura had so many choices for restaurants/bars - that is why we chose to stay there. Aventura was great because it was so easy to grab a cab for playa, and have lunch or dinner at Playacar and Cozumel. Service at all of them was fantastic.

bonniedwan

Reaction score
We are Palace Premier owners & I promise you that you will not be disappointed with any of them. We have personally been to Moon Palace twice, Sun Palace once & Xpu-Ha once......all fantastic.

If you are looking for fabulous restaurants, I would highly recommend Moon Palace. The only draw back is the beach tends to get some seaweed at Moon Palace, but the over all experience this is my favorite one. The pools are incredible, nightly entertainment, etc. I could go on & on about Moon Palace.

Sun Palace is right on Hotel Zone, if you are looking for a lot of action...this is the place to go. Beach is beautiful, (alot of waves) clubs everywhere. This is more of a younger crowd. Not as many choices for restaurants though.

Xpu-Ha is beautiful too. It is built on an ecological park, which entails a lot of walking, but the beach here is one of my favorites. It is a calm beach. Each villa is individual which is different, also has their own cove where you can snorkle which is really nice. Mostly everything is outdoors, most of the restaurants. But truely amazing as well.

If you have any more questions, feel free to email me at bonniedwan@comcast.net

Whichever you chose, trust me you will have a fabulous time!

Blondie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Blue, Raintree Resorts; Sudwala Lodge, SA; Hollywood Sands, Hollywood , Fla
Aventura Palace is adults only and Sun Palace is couples only.

suekap

Reaction score
We just traded into moon palace and got a great AI rate. We will not be vacationing until August, can't wait. We had to trade into the villas because we needed a room that accomodated 6 people.

chellej

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We just traded into moon palace and got a great AI rate. We will not be vacationing until August, can't wait. We had to trade into the villas because we needed a room that accomodated 6 people.

How did you do that, Through RCI?