• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[MERGED] Recent email announcement: Your Club Wyndham Website Update Is Coming

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
Looks like this all works now. Resort list is updating like before and I can toggle to resale to look at the monthly availability calendar and book if want to. RARP is also working for me now.

Thanks for the confirmation. I just tried using Resale on the monthly availability calendar as well, and this appears to be working as designed again. Yay! I need to test ARP reservations again as well.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Looks like this all works now. Resort list is updating like before and I can toggle to resale to look at the monthly availability calendar and book if want to. RARP is also working for me now.
NICE! Thank you for posting. I didn't see any posting on the website they were making any changes. But certainly welcome the fix! I was able to book resale using the monthly calendar today, woot woot!

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow! Changes are make to improve the owners experiences. True or False.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
NICE! Thank you for posting. I didn't see any posting on the website they were making any changes. But certainly welcome the fix! I was able to book resale using the monthly calendar today, woot woot!

Unfortunately I’m still not able to book in the ARP window - I get the usual “something unexpected happened” error. I’m assuming others are experiencing this same issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Unfortunately I’m still not able to book in the ARP window - I get the usual “something unexpected happened” error. I’m assuming others are experiencing this same issue?

I’m still unable to, also. Actually, I can book 10-11 months out, but not 11-13 months out.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
I’m still unable to, also. Actually, I can book 10-11 months out, but not 11-13 months out.

I can book 10-11 months out in the RARP window because I’m VIPG - but not in the ARP window. Thanks for the feedback and confirmation on this item.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I can book 10-11 months out in the RARP window because I’m VIPG - but not in the ARP window. Thanks for the feedback and confirmation on this item.

I’m Silver VIP. Forgot about RARP.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham

Sorry, I just never ARP. If you tell me what to try, I'm more than happy to do so. We are VIP Founders and owners at Ocean Walk, Bonnet Creek, and Alexandria. And have a hybrid account. If that meets criteria you need to check a particular scenario, let me know.

Last edited:

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Wow! Changes are make to improve the owners experiences. True or False.
This was fixing something they broke with the last enhancements. Does that count as an improvement to the owner's experience?

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
Sorry, I just never ARP. If you tell me what to try, I'm more than happy to do so. We are VIP Founders and owners at Ocean Walk, Bonnet Creek, and Alexandria. And have a hybrid account. If that meets criteria you need to check a particular scenario, let me know.

Just try to book anything 12-13 months out using ARP - and report your results back here. You don’t have to complete the booking process - only attempt to start it via the “book” button and then cancel out if it actually works - it is when you click the “book” button when the error will occur. Pick a few different resorts where you own and have ARP eligibility.

Last edited:

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
This was fixing something they broke with the last enhancements. Does that count as an improvement to the owner's experience?

We call that a regression bug in my world at least.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
We call that a regression bug in my world at least.

Same here. And often creatively reported as it goes up the chain of command, til voila we see some very positively reported and publicized results (more likely from truly not understanding what happens down in the weeds and trusting your managers).

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Just try to book anything 12-13 months out using ARP - and report your results back here. Pick a few different resorts where you own and have ARP eligibility.

OK... I see, I think... All my contracts (dev or resale) show they are eligible for ARP. It looks like I need to use the appropriate type of points when I try to book and that I am successful when using developer points, but not resale. If there is something else you were looking for, let me know the scenario and I'll give it a whirl.

Bonnet Creek - we own developer points there.

Using Developer points, it appears I can book this (is this taking it far enough to prove I can book or do you need me to actually do it)?
1667126777220.png

Using Resale, the availability shows, but when I try to book this I get the Oops. We don't own any resale at Bonnet Creek.
1667122761494.png

I tried the same at Grand Desert. I am an owner there - resale only:
Using resale the search fails:
1667127757202.png

Using developer, the search shows results, but booking fails:
1667127888614.png

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
OK... I see, I think... All my contracts (dev or resale) show they are eligible for ARP. It looks like I need to use the appropriate type of points when I try to book and that I am successful when using developer points, but not resale. If there is something else you were looking for, let me know the scenario and I'll give it a whirl.

Bonnet Creek - we own developer points there.

Using Developer points, it appears I can book this (is this taking it far enough to prove I can book or do you need me to actually do it)?
View attachment 67589
Using Resale, the availability shows, but when I try to book this I get the Oops. We don't own any resale at Bonnet Creek.
View attachment 67587

I tried the same at Grand Desert. I am an owner there - resale only:
Using resale the search fails:
View attachment 67590
Using developer, the search shows results, but booking fails:
View attachment 67591
Sandi, did you try anything larger than a 1 bedroom? I can sometimes book a 1 bedroom in the 11-13 month window, but nothing larger than that. I get the Oops message if I try a 1 bedroom Presidential or a 2 bedroom or larger.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Sandi, did you try anything larger than a 1 bedroom? I can sometimes book a 1 bedroom in the 11-13 month window, but nothing larger than that. I get the Oops message if I try a 1 bedroom Presidential or a 2 bedroom or larger.
No, I didn't. Interesting. I'll give it a try when I have a minute (it'll be a bit...).

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Still unable to log in.

keno999

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Worldmark
Morritt's Grand Tortuga
Just try to book anything 12-13 months out using ARP - and report your results back here. You don’t have to complete the booking process - only attempt to start it via the “book” button and then cancel out if it actually works - it is when you click the “book” button when the error will occur. Pick a few different resorts where you own and have ARP eligibility.

It looks like I can book ARP at my resale locations with no issues, unit size doesn't matter. On my developer contract at Grand Desert I can only book a 1 bedroom. If I try to book anything larger I get the oops, something unexpected happened error.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Thanks @keno999, when I got a chance to play again the system was hanging (so can't report on any follow up on my part).

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I called today and my problem booking in the ARP window was me. :shrug:

I had forgotten that some of my developer points were deposited from last year and, therefore, don’t qualify for ARP. I only have 50k ARP qualifying points remaining and I was trying to book a 105k reservation. So, my mystery is solved.

Last edited:

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
I called today and my problem booking in the ARP window was me. :shrug:

I had forgotten that some of my developer points were deposited from last year and, therefore, don’t qualify for ARP. I only have 50k ARP qualifying points remaining and I was trying to book a 105k reservation. So, my mystery is solved.

Thanks for posting this. You just reminded me of a feature enhancement that we submitted way back when the Benefits Summary was first implemented that still doesn't exist - a "CWP Points - ARP" bucket that actually tells us how many ARP points we have available - whether for CWA ARP or for specific resorts. I will re-submit this feature enhancement for consideration as it likely fell off the list long ago.

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the "improvement" was relating to Owner Priority dates? I just tried a test booking at Sedona (which is restricted during all of 2023) and didn't see any notice about using one of my two exceptions, etc.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
Does anyone know what the "improvement" was relating to Owner Priority dates? I just tried a test booking at Sedona (which is restricted during all of 2023) and didn't see any notice about using one of my two exceptions, etc.

Did you assign a GC when making the reservation? My understanding - though admittedly I've not tested this yet - is that you won't be able to assign a GC to a resort that is listed in the blackout date ranges - unless one of the two exceptions is available to use. I will test this now myself just to validate and report back.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I chose Glacier Canyon to check availability for next summer and cannot get past the spinning circle. Great.