• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

MBE, Fedex, DHL offices in Nuevo Vallarta

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have to send the Tug Banner from Nuevo Vallarta to states. Am going to have to for sure ship via DHL, Fedex, or UPS overnight ( mail just too slow in Mexico) so wondering if anyone knows closest mailboxes etc or fedex, DHL or UPS office in Nuevo Vallarta???

I'll also ask over on the Trip Advisor board from the locals if no one knows here....want to be sure to get that banner to next person up on line when the time comes.

Might be jumping the gun since I am looking at Nov., but want to be prepared...;)

judy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
there used to be a mailing facility in the shopping center in Paradise Village. I don't know if it is still there..It was on the second floor

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think DHL is across from the Sheraton Buganvilias in town.

Thanks Karen, I have the addresses of 3 DHL offices in PV. I think the Marina Plaza one will be easiest for me in regards to parking and traffic and such, but if that does not work then the one across from Sheraton. Muchas gracias!!

there used to be a mailing facility in the shopping center in Paradise Village. I don't know if it is still there..It was on the second floor

Oh that would be wonderful if it is still there......thanks judy 23, I will inquire there before I head into PV with it, sure would be easier.....

Loggie

TUG Member
Reaction score
The shipping place in at the Paradise Village Plaza is very expensive as they will only ship overnight express. I was going to ship some pottery back and it was going to cost me more to ship it then what it cost me to buy it. Thus I only purchased one piece and carried it on.

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
The shipping place in at the Paradise Village Plaza is very expensive as they will only ship overnight express. I was going to ship some pottery back and it was going to cost me more to ship it then what it cost me to buy it. Thus I only purchased one piece and carried it on.

Shipping anything from Mexico is very expensive.....This is just for the banner so should be around $25 or $30 bucks. I know expensive..but I have sent other overnight envelopes from here and that is the cost, sometimes $35. but if you send via mail ( regular) it may or may not arrive in about 6 months!!!

Also shipping something like pottery requires insurance and much more weight, along with customs and duty etc...:shrug: