• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

May vacation Seattle area [merged]

VanBlades

TUG Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are cruising out of Seattle May 10th to Alaska and are going to spend a week in the Seattle area. We would like suggestions on where to stay and also what sites to see.
Thank you:)

scrapngen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seattle is a huge sprawling metropolitan area with amazing amounts of natural scenic beauty nearby. Literally TONS of things to see and do within the city and in the great outdoors. Everything from beaches and ocean to mountains and snow sports. Maybe if you tell us a little more about yourself and traveling companions and interests we can better help with suggestions geared towards your preferences. Also, how much driving you are willing to do, and even if you'll have a car available. :)

Oops! I see you said May...my bad.

Last edited:

VanBlades

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seattle, Wa

I am going to the Seattle area in May for 3 days before our cruise to Alaska. Any suggest where to stay and what to see. Thanks Van:)

VanBlades

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seattle is a huge sprawling metropolitan area with amazing amounts of natural scenic beauty nearby. Literally TONS of things to see and do within the city and in the great outdoors. Everything from beaches and ocean to mountains and snow sports. Maybe if you tell us a little more about yourself and traveling companions and interests we can better help with suggestions geared towards your preferences. Also, how much driving you are willing to do, and even if you'll have a car available. :)

Oops! I see you said May...my bad.

We enjoy looking at historical sites, fish markets, all sites. Not sure if we will have a car depends on where we stay. Any suggests on reasonable hotels.
Thanks Van

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
We enjoy looking at historical sites, fish markets, all sites. Not sure if we will have a car depends on where we stay. Any suggests on reasonable hotels.
Thanks Van
Tillicum Village might be a good option.

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score

SeattleKnitChick

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Inn at the Market is great. Edgewater Hotel could be fun too. The Westin downtown is nice. I've also heard good things about the Hotel Vintage Park.

That other thread is really informative but feel free to ask for more specifics here!