• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Massanutten SMOA Renovations

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score

The Summit at Massanutten Renovation & Modernization Plan

The interiors of the Summit at Massanutten’s 210, four-bedroom
units will undergo a revitalization plan. Generally, the plan will in-
clude renovations beginning with the oldest units first

Before and After photos

http://www.massresort.com/smoarenovations

madex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great! Looks like they have now Kingsize beds in the Master bedroom. Our las trip was nice, but we found the bed a little bit uncomfortable.

aka95

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Love the colors

Marty,

Thanks for the link. I got my newsletter as well as the bill for the 2009 assessment with the explanation for the increase. They also provided the link for the renovations with the bill.

Do you know if they will put a TV in the second bedroom of the older units? I love the new colors. And I also like the king-sized bed in the master bedroom. I can't wait to tour the new renovated model.

:cheer: