• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Massanutten Shenandoah Villas Timeshare Sale $1 Maint fees paid for 2018 and prepaid 2019

Pamela!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Massanutten
The Timeshare is at Massanutten resort in Virginia. The house sleeps 10 (3 bedrooms) or you can lock an adjoining door and make it two separate condos and rent one side out.

Week 44 - The fees are paid for 2018. And pre-paid for 2019.

The current maintenance fees are $713. I'd cover the deed transfer cost.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
I own at Massanutten and find it to be a good trader in RCI Points. It would be helpful to include which of the Massanutten resorts this is; I don’t remember any being 3 BRs. Also, whether or not it’s in points or weeks.

Pamela!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Massanutten
I own at Massanutten and find it to be a good trader in RCI Points. It would be helpful to include which of the Massanutten resorts this is; I don’t remember any being 3 BRs. Also, whether or not it’s in points or weeks.
It’s not points. It’s weeks. And it’s Massanutten’s Shenandoah Villas.

Last edited:

kardinal

Reaction score
Please explain. You said week 44 in the initial posting but then said it's points. So can you reserve other weeks instead of week 44?

Xan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you know what Massanutten charges to transfer ownership? (Not sure if different between points and weeks.)

I’m thinking of getting rid of my 4/4 lockout Woodstone Meadows Luxury fixed week 39, because we have never used it. We have let the Resort rent it, and have done trades, but with my 3 Kaua`i weeks, we decided that’s the only place we want to go from now on, and a lot of time we have to rent those out also, since we visit family out of state often. (Only so much time or money to do what we want!)

Please keep us updated on the fees and if you have anyone in mind for the title transfer company, (or does the resort dictate who to use.)

Thank You

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
It’s points. And it’s Massanutten’s Shenandoah Villas.
shenandoah Villas trades through RCI weeks- the numeric value is for tpus (trading power units on a scale of 1-60). Shenandoah Villas can be used for PFD (points for deposit) if you own a RCI points week.

Pamela!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Massanutten
I’m sorry. I left out a word. It’s not points it’s weeks.

Reactions: Xan

Pamela!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Massanutten
Do you know what Massanutten charges to transfer ownership? (Not sure if different between points and weeks.)

I’m thinking of getting rid of my 4/4 lockout Woodstone Meadows Luxury fixed week 39, because we have never used it. We have let the Resort rent it, and have done trades, but with my 3 Kaua`i weeks, we decided that’s the only place we want to go from now on, and a lot of time we have to rent those out also, since we visit family out of state often. (Only so much time or money to do what we want!)

Please keep us updated on the fees and if you have anyone in mind for the title transfer company, (or does the resort dictate who to use.)

Thank You

I will let you know once I find a buyer. I’m in the same situation I can never use the timeshare because I have so many other things to do ...and limited funds.

Reactions: Xan

Xan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will let you know once I find a buyer. I’m in the same situation I can never use the timeshare because I have so many other things to do ...and limited funds.

Thank You! (...off to pay my yearly MF!)

Xan

TUG Member
Reaction score

Email this person at Massanutten requesting an estoppel letter, with your name, owner number, and Just a quick note requesting the estoppel letter. She is there Mon-Thurs. until 4:30 pm eastern Time.

There is additional info and the recording fees on the estoppel.

Use a good timeshare transfer company like LT Transfers

33d28df81ea34f2f86347dcb3c8042d9.png

e50a62186a081c5fee0d74845223cf4a.png

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
Do you know if this is a Gold Crown resort rated by RCI? I may be interested in picking this up as a PIC property.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation