• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Mask wearing in elementary school

jehb2

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is from my kids former elementary school principal. My kids are in middle and high school now but we still keep in contact with her. She retired 2 years ago. She was an absolutely wonderful educator and administrator.

Here's how I think requiring masks would work in kindergarten. I'm sure I would say all of these things.
Please don’t snap (insert name)’s mask in their face.
You should not be using your mask as a sling shot. Please put it on your face.
Your mask should be on your face not on the back of your head
Your mask is not a necklace, bracelet, or any other form of jewelry.
Please do not chew on your mask. (This one!!!)
I’m sorry your mask is wet but that is what happens when you lick the inside of your mask.
I’m sorry you sneezed but wipe out the snot as good as you can.
No you can not blow your nose in your mask.
Why is your mask soaking wet? You just came back from the bathroom? And you put it back on your face after you dropped it?
I’m sorry you broke the elastic on your mask by seeing how far the band would stretch but now you will have to hold the mask on your face or use this duct tape.
Please take the mask off your eyes and watch where you are walking. I don’t care if you can see through it.
Please take the mask off of your pencil and stop twirling it.
I know the mask fits over your pants like a knee pad but please take it off of your leg and put it on your face.
What do you mean you tried to eat your lunch through your mask?
Please do not share your mask or trade masks. I don’t care if you like their mask better.
I’m sorry but your mask is not school appropriate.
We are not comparing our masks to other kids masks… everyone’s mask is unique and special.
No you can not decorate your mask instead of doing your work. I don’t care if you have a Sharpie.
You are not a pirate, please take your mask off your eye.
Try to get the gum off as much as you can.
Please do not use your mask to pick your nose.
I’m sorry you tripped but that’s what happens when you put your feet inside the elastic of your mask.
No your mask does not make it hard to get your work done.
Your Mom will need to get you a new mask since you chewed a hole in that one.
Why is there a shoe print on your mask?
No you cannot eat the snow through your mask.
I don’t care if you were in art class and being creative, we do not decorate our masks.
We do not beam other kids in the face with a ball. No, their mask doesn’t make it not hurt.
Please do not plug your nose holes with your mask.
Who is making that noise?
I’m sorry your ponytail is stuck, that’s what happens when you see how many times you can wrap it around your mask.
I’m sorry to tell you but your child thought their mask made them a superhero and so they tried to fly off of the jungle gym at recess…
I’m sorry your breath stinks in your mask, maybe we should all try to brush better.
Please take those things out of your mask. No, you are not a chipmunk.