• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 27 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  • TUG started 28 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Check out our happy birthday post here: Happy Birthday TUG!
  • TUG is asking for recent reviews of older resorts, earn a free year membership!

Read more here
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $17,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $17 Million dollars
  • Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
  • Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott timeshares that gave AC's for 2009

travelplanner70

TUG Member
Reaction score
Where can I find a list of Marriott Timeshares that gave an AC for 2009? Thanks.

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
Maybe we should start a thread or list. It seems like II is offering less AC's based on the resorts I own, including Marriott Desert Springs Villas II.

Which resorts and dates have you received an AC for 2009 ?

Hoc

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
For the first time ever, II did not offer any ACs for deposit of Custom House units this year.

short

TUG Member
Reaction score
2008 Ac

Marriott Streamside Birch, week 24 for 2009 week deposited.

AMJ

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
2009 ACs offered

Barony Platinum
OceanWatch Platinum
Harbour Point week 26

Cypress Harbour week 23 earned one for 2008 but not 2009.

LAX Mom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Summit Watch 1 bedroom, April 11, 2009 received an AC

This is a silver week that often (not in 2008) gets an AC!

Cathyb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great idea -- so helpful to Tuggers :)

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Didn't deposit, but have been offered one for Aruba Surf Club Platinum

erm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Harbour Point
week 30 got an AC

Sunset Pointe
May 30 check in no AC (for the first time)

pacheco18

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott Ko'Olina - I was offered one for the 1 bedroom portion - but I used it!!

Laraine

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
More importantly how about 2010 deposits????
For the last few years, as long as I've been around here, I seem to remember an AC year-specific thread begun as soon as II gives notice. Has anybody gotten a 2010 AC yet, or seen the notice for an available AC on the Exchange page? (Not me, yet.)

Ann in CA

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Mountainside, Marriott's Waiohai, Marriott's Canyon Villas, Marriott's Marbella, Shell Vacation Club
Waiohai, April 10, 2009. Just deposited a couple of weeks ago.

Cathyb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are the Acs you get for Marriotts limited drastically? I mean like Palm Desert Marriott for the summer months only type thing or are they actually valuable?

sea

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
II will determine the amount of flexibility your AC will have

...when it is issued to you, and I believe this can vary. Not sure how they determine which one you're going to get, however. We have received AC's in the past and I recall one particular instance where we used it to exchange into a location that they said was not on the grid for that time of year. Surprise, it was, and we got a great week at Marriotts Horizons Orlando for our March break. This was booked the prior September I believe, so was not a flexchange booking.

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Are the Acs you get for Marriotts limited drastically? I mean like Palm Desert Marriott for the summer months only type thing or are they actually valuable?

They are very limited. Here is a sample grid posted by another tugger, but it is EXACTLY the same as the last two that I received. If you look closely, you will see that Palm Desert is blocked during the months January-May and November. So, yes Summer is available. :D

http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=502&d=1218995587