• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I thought it would be a good idea to consolidate Marriott resort photos and video links that a lot of people have posted in the Marriott forum. Hopefully over time we can get links to most if not all the resorts.

If you have links of your own to photo libraries/galleries/sets that you want included, please feel free to post the links and I will add to the consolidated list as we go along.

A big thanks to everyone who takes these photos and makes them available to fellow Tuggers.

I have also take the time to finally organize our Marriott resort photos on Flickr, I have included them in the list above.

Last edited:

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Dioxide,

This is a great addition, thank you for putting this together!

Best,

Greg

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dioxide,
Thank you so much for taking the time to put all of these pictures in one place. You and Doug have had some wonderful vacations and taken great pictures to capture the true essence of these resorts.

travelgirl8

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is GREAT!

What a great job! I was looking for Canyon Villa photos and the movie popped up! Can't wait to visit

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to consolidate Marriott resort photos and video links that a lot of people have posted in the Marriott forum. Hopefully over time we can get links to most if not all the resorts.

If you have links of your own to photo libraries/galleries/sets that you want included, please feel free to post the links and I will add to the consolidated list as we go along.

A big thanks to everyone who takes these photos and makes them available to fellow Tuggers.

I have also take the time to finally organize our Marriott resort photos on Flickr, I have included them in the list above.

Dioxide, Thanks ! You have done an outstanding job.

taffy19

Reaction score
What a great idea to have them all together in one thread.

billymach4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bravo to dioxide! Much appreciated!
Sue this is a sticky for sure!

Please consider making this a sticky.

tropical1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the time you put in. This is especially helpful to those who haven't been to many of the locations (like me :))

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
A lot of work went into this and it's appreciated by all.
Thanks !

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs

Ann in CA

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Mountainside, Marriott's Waiohai, Marriott's Canyon Villas, Marriott's Marbella, Shell Vacation Club
Many thanks Dioxide!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
[Deleted at OP's request.]

Last edited by a moderator:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
[Deleted at OP's request.]

Last edited by a moderator:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks javabean. Great photos.

topmom101

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harbour Lake, Divi Phoenix, Coconut Palm II
Thank you, Dioxide, I just spent an hour looking at all the pictures and enjoyed everyone of them. Have been to a few Marriotts and now, more than ever, looking forward to seeing many more.

brigechols

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for compiling this information :clap: Certainly beats the postage stamp Pictures in the II directory. I'm sooo ready to visit DSVII and KL:whoopie:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
ClarkFamilyPhotos

I have a link in my favorites that I have had for years to a SmugMug page for "ClarkFamilyPhotos". I would like to add links to the galleries to this list and get their okay to do so and also to be able to provide adequate credit, but I don't know their TUG Username.

Does anyone happen to know or are you the owner of this SmugMug?

Here is the link I have in my favorites, but if I can't find the owner I will ask Sue to delete the link later.

http://clarkfamilyphotos.smugmug.com/Vacation

Thanks.

SnowDogDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this applies or not, but here are some pictures I have compiled of the Marriott Grand Residence Club in South Lake Tahoe (next door to the Timber Lodge.)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdogdad/sets/72157637499480184/

Most, but not all, are mine. And, they include some pictures around South Lake, as well.

pipet

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai, Marriott Shadow Ridge

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thanks you very much this is going to help me to purchase another resell week from Marriott.