• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott Golf Coupon Available

LAX Mom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a Marriott Golf coupon (2 for 1) from my husband's Marriott VISA that we won't use. The locations are listed on the back and I can check if you're interested in a certain place. The certificate is valid until 09 December 2008.

If someone would like to use this, just send me a PM with your address and I'll put it in the mail to you.

off2maui

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any courses on Maui

Hi Lisa,

I'm traveling to Maui later this month with my family--any courses available there? If so, I would love to have your coupon.

Thank you,

Elizabeth
(Another Lax Mom-Scorpion 7A team)

ginsun88

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Lisa:

Please consider me if there are no Maui courses. We are close to Shadow Ridge, Palm Desert.

Thanks
Grace

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
If Hilton Head Island is on the list I'm interested.

kjd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Golf Coupon

I too have a 2 for 1 Marriott golf coupon that someone else is welcome to use. It expires on 10/16/08. In regard to previous posts, the green fees at some of the Marriott courses are very high. Even though it is a 2 for 1 coupon it is still expensive golf compared to the green fees the locals pay. It is expecially true in the off-seasons like Florida in the summer.

You can play a lot of great courses here in Florida for about $35 a round in the summer that are normally about $150-$200 in the winter. The Marriott coupon can't compete with it. For example you can play the Doral courses with this coupon in the summer, but the total cost would average about $150 even if it is 2 for one. Therefore, as a practical matter the coupon is useless for those of us who live in areas where there are off-season golfing alternatives at much cheaper prices.

It might be a better deal in season somewhere else if you want to pay in-season rates. Most of the Marriott courses are listed as accepting the certificate. This inclludes many overseas locations.

If you want to use my certificate send me a personal message with mailing information and I will send it to you.

LAX Mom

TUG Member
Reaction score
No courses on Maui (only Kauai in Hawaii) and I don't think there were any listed on Hilton Head. I think Shadow Ridge and Palm Desert are listed on the back, but I can't check right now. The certificate is upstairs and I'm downstairs. (Sorry, but it's been a very long day.)
I've also had a PM requesting Fairway Villas in NJ (?). I'll check on this tomorrow and post again.

amanda14

Pool Education Team Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
If it includes the ones near grande vista

I will definitely take it - provided it expires after Thanksgiving.

Let me know.

Thanks-amanda

JimC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney - AKV, BCV, OKW, VGC; Marriott - Canyon Villas/Shadow Ridge, Cypress Harbour
The coupon is taken.

I also have a 2 for 1 Visa coupon available first come first serve. Expires 12/24/2008. Valid at:

Wildfire
Camelback
Starr Pass
Desert Springs
Shadow Ridge
Doral
Faldo Golf Institute - Orlando
Grande Pines
Hawk's Landing
The Rookery
Stone Mountain
The Frog at the Georgian
Kauai Lagoons
Willow Crest
Crane's Landing
Griffin Gate
Seaview
Cattails
Westfields
Mirage City
White Witch
The Rock
Los Suenos
Royal St. Kitts
Son Antem

Last edited:

BobG7734

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Custom House; St. Kitts; Waiohai(Poipu); Maui
I have one expiring in October that I cannot use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peteyp97

TUG Member
Reaction score
OK--I've missed the first 3

coupons:mad: --I PM'd them too late. Sooooooo, if anyone has one they can't use, I live close enough to the Seaview MArriott near Atlantic City and would love to have one to use there. IF anyone has one, please PM me and I'll give you my address. Thanks!:whoopie:

BobG7734

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Custom House; St. Kitts; Waiohai(Poipu); Maui
To clarify Dave's edit of my post...I was not entirely clear. The coupon is free (it went fast). I also asked if anyone had one expiring after 1/09 since I will be in St Kitts in Jan.

alhanna

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at Kauai Lagoons this summer if anyone has an available golf coupon.