- Mar 11, 2008
- Reaction score
- Northern California
I searched the DC FAQs in this forum and did see an answer to the questions I was looking for, so I will check with the resident experts. It looks like enrolled DC members pay no fee to make a Marriott to Marriott II exchange (only club dues). My questions are the following:
- Does that benefit apply to Marriott to Vistana exchanges through II?
- Is there a fee to cancel an II reservation (like I recently did due to COVID-19) made through the DC/II portal?
- If an II reservation is cancelled, is the week(s) restricted or somehow diminished in value?
- Do the week(s) go back to the members DC account or do they stay in II?
- It looks like the point values to stay at a DC property increase every year? How impactful is that? Do the number of Bonvoy points allotted from a converting a week from increase too?
- How are housekeeping fees handled on internal DC stays less than 7 nights?