• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marketplace Messaging

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not sure what I am doing wrong but I responded to a couple of ads in the market place…2 went successfully through to my email and one Ireceived an email from tug to login and respond to message- when I do there is nothing there?

am I missing a step? Is it an iPad thing?

any help would be appreciated.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
sending a message through an ad in the marketplace stores the sent message on the ad itself for the owner to read/view it upon their next login. replies to your sent messages will come DIRECTLY from the tug member who posted the ad. an email notification that they have received a message is sent to them instantly. the actual message itself is NOT sent via email, because its far too often lost in spam.

you do not have any current active ads I see, so there would be no way for you to receive any messages thru an ad.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
we try to make it easy, but needed to ensure that messages sent thru the marketplace were always received and that simply didn't happen when we attempt to "forward" the message via email.

heck many times the notification email that a message was sent gets put in spam and the member never sees it, so we go an extra step and send a completely separate reminder every Monday morning to anyone who has an unread message in the marketplace!