• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marina Fiesta Cabo contact email or phone room location.

jules54

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have a reservation for Marina Fiesta Resort ck n 11/14. I would like to contact them to ask some questions and find out about room location.
If anyone can give me advice on room location please do. We would like a view, but also close to the pool if possible. Friends have bad knees and hips.

”growing old ain’t for sissies”

Thanks in advance

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*

jules54

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bill. How did you like the look of the resort when you were invited in for beers? I’ve always wanted to stay there but usually stay on Medano Beach. Cabo Villas (Corazon) or Pueblo Bonito Rose. This year we have a large group and planned in far in advance so I was able to snag a Marina Fiesta exchange. I have another for the holiday week 12/26-1/2 don’t know if I can make that trip.

oldbuyer

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hacienda Encantada, Playa Grande, Pueblo Bonito Sunset
We have a reservation for Marina Fiesta Resort ck n 11/14. I would like to contact them to ask some questions and find out about room location.
If anyone can give me advice on room location please do. We would like a view, but also close to the pool if possible. Friends have bad knees and hips.

”growing old ain’t for sissies”

Thanks in advance
Hi Jules
We've stayed there a few times. You don't want a room on the backside (on the Cabo Villas street). Those have a little pool and are quieter but zero view.
Our preference is to stay on either wing around the main pool with a preference to the side that the reception desk is on as that view is toward lands end vs a view towards Lorenzillos. Both wings are good and some rooms have washers and dryers. Studios that we have stayed in sometimes have a mold smell as they have never really dried out after O'diel:). Stay out of the first floor rooms despite bad hips as some have zero view and no light especially in the south back corner.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Thanks Bill. How did you like the look of the resort when you were invited in for beers? I’ve always wanted to stay there but usually stay on Medano Beach. Cabo Villas (Corazon) or Pueblo Bonito Rose. This year we have a large group and planned in far in advance so I was able to snag a Marina Fiesta exchange. I have another for the holiday week 12/26-1/2 don’t know if I can make that trip.

I liked it enough to consider buying a resale. The resort location is in the middle of all of the Cabo action including early morning fishing trips. I think you will be very happy with your choice.

Bill

lynne1956

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

Jules54,
I also have 2 units at Marina Fiesta 12/26-1/2 & have a hotel room reserved for excess family members. If you decide not to use your unit that week, I’d like to somehow take it off your hands. RCI limits us to 2 units at a time, so I can’t put in another request for it.
Lynne

jules54

TUG Member
Reaction score
Friends got checked into Marina Fiesta we walked over from Pueblo Bonito Rose to check them in and low and behold the front desk had already let them check in. Maybe my email did work. They got a great room with an excellent view and after seeing the place I do want to stay there sometime in the future. Thanks all