• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

MargaritaVille Resort Nassau Bahamas - no apparent affiliation with Wyndham [emoji20]

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
http://instagr.am/p/B8bwV4fhNjn/
Doesn’t seem to have any affiliation with Wyndham though. Pity, would have really liked a Bahamas location for us timeshare owners.

The resort will be called One Particular Harbor Margaritaville.

Looks like it’s a combination of condos for personal ownership along with 129 rental units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
There are plenty of Margarita Hotels and Resorts that have nothing to do with timeshares. There are a few wholly owned condo situations (like the one in Orlando and above). If you check out the Margaritaville you can see there are multiple categories.

Right now there are timeshares resorts branded as Margaritaville in Las Vegas, Nashville, Pigeon Forge, St Thomas and San Juan.

The rest are hotels and resorts that are NOT timeshares.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
There will be full time residences with this resort.

Last edited:

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
There is also one being built in Atlanta that is supposed to have roughly 207 timeshare units that range from studios to 4 bedrooms. That one is set to open in mid-2021.

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
Has anyone seen an official announcement for the Orlando resort? They've cleared the land, but I don't see any official announcements about MVC.

r4rab

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA Margaritaville(USVI)
Has anyone seen an official announcement for the Orlando resort? They've cleared the land, but I don't see any official announcements about MVC.
Last I heard they were negotiating how many of the units would be associated with Wyndham as timeshares. This was from salespeople in Rio Mar late Dec 2019 though so take it with a grain of salt. They also had some sheet I didn't get a picture of that indicated where they were going to open additional resorts. If it was true, it was exciting as there were probably about a dozen locations on it including Orlando & Atlanta. I think Bahamas was also on it though.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Orlando (Kissimmee actually) is on the website as Hotel, Residences and Rental Home. It is not listed as a timeshare. The only category it is NOT listed in, BTW.

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
They have the land cleared SW of the waterpark. Everything else is built except thetimeshares, but its cleared as part of the master plan, it just is the last phase.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
They have the land cleared SW of the waterpark. Everything else is built except thetimeshares, but its cleared as part of the master plan, it just is the last phase.

Yep, according to this article there are supposed to be 300 timeshare units at Margaritaville Orlando:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WackyLucy

Reaction score
there is a Margaritaville coming to Fort Myers Beach....

Not anytime soon...

Progress for the big TPI project at the northern end of Fort Myers Beach (of which this particular Margueritaville is a proposed part), although already locally approved, remains tied up up in the courts. Apparently, various local commercial entities who see themselves as being negatively impacted by the TPI project are willing to litigate in order to survive. How long that ongoing litigation can or will continue and / or who will ultimately win when all is said and done is anyone's guess, but the deepest pockets usually prevail. :shrug:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
vacation village parkway and links golf and raquet
Too bad the Lani Kai does not realize how much this will benefit their hotel. Lani Kai is in a supreme location but, have not updated the way other hotels have. Lani Kai will generate greater rates and occupancy because of the very hotel they are fighting.