• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

MA Berkshire resort recommendations

nerodog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
You are very welcome and I hope you have a great time. I was a big Jacibs Pillow and Tanglewood fan so spent many summers in the Berkshires!! I am only familiar with BB and liked it.
Thanks Nerodog for all the info on activities......all things we are looking for!

I have narrowed it down to either Bentley Brook or Vacation Village. My deciding factor as crazy as it sounds is to go to the location that has a swing.
I called Bentley, they do not.
When I called Vacation Village, he wasn't sure and asked someone else, he came back with yes, they do. I have scoured all online pics and I can only find a play structure with no swings. Can anyone confirm if they have a swing set there?

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Haven't pulled the plug yet. Still trying to confirm the swing thing.....

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
We're heading to the Berkshires on 8/23 - cancelled a week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (due to Covid). This will be our first RCI Points stay ever (also our first ever trip to the Berkshires) - booked a pair of one-bedrooms at Berkshire Mountain Lodge. So very grateful for the suggestions in this thread so far.
we stayed here 2 years ago. Very nice and Stop and Shop is across the street. Indoor pool and pet friendly( as long as you tell them) we didn’t have a pet but good to know. Have a fun time.

SabresFan

TUG Member
Reaction score
we stayed here 2 years ago. Very nice and Stop and Shop is across the street. Indoor pool and pet friendly( as long as you tell them) we didn’t have a pet but good to know. Have a fun time.
Thanks, we are looking forward to it. Apparently all pools in MA are closed until October 1, so we won't get to use that feature. But it appears that the lakes in the area still allow swimming, so we'll try that out at some point. And because of Covid we are favoring outdoor activities over indoor ones generally.

There is a performance of Godspell under a tent in the city - apparently the first show in the country that Actors Equity approved. We're debating whether to go to that - I'm hoping the local paper will do a review that focuses on how the audience is seated / distanced to see if we want to chance it. They said they are taking temps before admission and requiring masks in the audience, but still don't want to sit too close to people.

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ended up booking Bentley Brook. Ended up getting the unit as a last call...which was nice, but now I'm still sitting on RCI TPUs that I have been trying to use for years.......

Looking for a 2nd unit now so may parents can join.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
We're heading to the Berkshires on 8/23 - cancelled a week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (due to Covid). This will be our first RCI Points stay ever (also our first ever trip to the Berkshires) - booked a pair of one-bedrooms at Berkshire Mountain Lodge. So very grateful for the suggestions in this thread so far.
I wrote a review on Berkshire Mountain Lodge.
silentg

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
We returned on Friday using 4 of our our 7 night stay. Review of Bentley has been submitted. Yes, a decent resort for the area. We had decided on "in-state" vacations this summer (cape and berkshires) due to Covid and quarantine restrictions. They were both ok to get a break from the day-to-day and I can now cross both off my "to-do" list......but my love will still be the White Mountains in NH and taking Exit 32 off of 93.