• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Love the new Dashboard

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Now only if you could show review / referral bonuses. Love the Review count!!

1627511499420.png

Attachments

• 1627511446053.png
    1627511446053.png
    187.9 KB · Views: 11

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
unfortunately that data is stored on the offline account system for accounts/billing/etc. we have never stored that sort of info online.

dayooper

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: The Flamingo, The Boulevard
Love the set up of the new dashboard, but I can’t click the back page on my Safari browser (iPad) to get back to my watch list or the resort lists page. Not a big deal as I can just open and close a new tab for the resort I want, but thought you might want to know.

Just a couple of quick questions, do we get a smaller extension to our membership if we write a review for a resort that has had a review written in the last 6 months? How many reviews do we need to be part of the cool kids club (review crew).

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Nice job on the dash board !!!

Bill

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a couple of quick questions, do we get a smaller extension to our membership if we write a review for a resort that has had a review written in the last 6 months? How many reviews do we need to be part of the cool kids club (review crew).

yes, and 5!

dayooper

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
yes, and 5!

Sweet! I have 2 more trips planned this month, one of which will be the first ever review for the resort. That will get me to five. I did post one a couple of weeks ago for HGVC Ocean Oak.

Is there a way to change the numerical rating on previous reviews. I would change the 2 older ratings if I could (but the written parts I would keep the same).

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
we have never actually had anyone ask to change a rating that im aware of.

plenty of folks have requested to add or remove items from the review itself, but not alter the rating?

dayooper

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
we have never actually had anyone ask to change a rating that im aware of.

plenty of folks have requested to add or remove items from the review itself, but not alter the rating?

I just feel I know more about timesharing and have more of a comparison now then I did when I rated the first 2. Not a big deal, though.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
send me an email, if there is a legitimate reason you want it changed we can look into it.