• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 29 years!

    Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  • TUG started 29 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

    Check out our happy birthday post here: Happy Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

    Come check it out for a chance to win a Free TUG membership (or renewal) just for helping out!

    Read more here
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

    Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars
  • Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
  • Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! 60,000+ subscribers! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

    Read more Here
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Looking for a resale form for a leased base timeshare


TUG Member
Jun 6, 2005
Reaction score
Carmel, Indiana
Resorts Owned
Westin St John
WJL St Lucia
St James Club Antigua
Charter Club Marco
Sheraton Desert Oasis
We bought a condo in FL and I am getting ready to post my St James Club and Windjammer Landing timeshares for sale. Both are on leases and both resorts take care of the paperwork (for a fee of course). I am needing a form for the buyer and the resort that spells out everything such as first Use Year, Lease Expiration, Unit number etc. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find such a form. Also any reputable companies that would hold escrow only? Thanks.


TUG Member
Jun 8, 2005
Reaction score
Fort Worth, Texas
If these are RTU and not Deeded Weeks, I would call the Resorts. They most likely have forms acceptable to them. Again if these are not Deeded Weeks, I don't see why you need escrow. Buyer executes his portion of form and sends you completed form with the money. Your sign off and send completed form and Resort Fee to Resort and you should be done. I did this with a MROP Week I sold many years ago...