• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Longer term lodging near London

JeffV

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Anyone have recommendations on finding a flat for about 6 weeks during June and July near London? ?Thanks.

lscott

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
we have used barclayweb.com

We have used barclayweb.com twice to book flats in London. They have a large selection, some of which are available for longer stays.

aregee

TUG Member
Reaction score
If these places still exist

About ten years ago, I used E&E Apartments (071-828-0453) and received a wonderful place a block away from Victoria Station. Additionally, the British Tourist Authority published a brochure called Apartments in London. It may be on-line now. Good luck, Richard M.

Jwerking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach Club, Marriott Summit Watch, Port of Call (HHI), Mayan Palace
JeffV said:
Anyone have recommendations on finding a flat for about 6 weeks during June and July near London? ?Thanks.

How near do you want to be? I just got back from working in a town called SWindon, which is about 80 miles west of London, for 3 months and rented a very nice modern 2 br apt for about $70 a day. I found it by looking at the British tourist site and entering self catering accomodations in their search engine. You should be able to find apts. But they can be expensive in London or high end places like Bath.

Joyce

JeffV

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. It is for my daughter and son-in-law who are going to be doing research in the London area. Your help is greatly appreciated.