• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Login Problems with MVC Site

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
It worked for me today.

Lv2Trvl

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is terrible. I got in this morning and paid my fees. Also checked everything else in my account, all was ok.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the URL to use? I have been using the following recently:

This morning, I keep getting the Customer Connecting page that says " PLEASE NOTE: To proceed you must use the Customer ID # and name located on the email we sent in early November..."

When I enter the First Name, Last Name, Customer ID, I get the following message:

Unavailable Customer ID
This customer ID is already connected to an existing account. Try resetting your password to access this existing connection.

I click the Reset Password button and yet the login URL above ( https://login.marriottvacationclub.com/login ) and loop through the entire process, again.

I went through this last month, reset my logon credentials and was able to see my Club Dues and Maintenance Fees, but now, just endlessly looping through this login process.

thoughts?

Any good phone number to call for help?

Oh, on a side note, I just saw this morning an email (from Oct?) I missed from Marriott that my Aruba MF's were ready to view...well, I do NOT OWN at Aruba!

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the URL to use? I have been using the following recently:

mvci.com and click owner login in upper right corner.

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
Clear cache and cookies before beginning again. If you already updated your password then you should be good to go. The login screen will show "User Name and Password" NOT "Customer ID". Maybe a screenshot will help:

Screenshot 2020-01-13 at 1.12.50 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-13 at 1.12.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-13 at 1.12.50 PM.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 10

mjkkb2

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem. This screen just takes me to the 'must verify your ownership' page. Then I put in my owner ID and I am told that' this ID is already associated with an existing account, please reset your password to log in to this account'. Only option is to reset password. I click that and it takes me to the same login window again and in circles we go!. What A F****ng nightmare! There's nobody to call. Has anyone be able to speak with the support to have this resolved?

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just to followup. I was using my my phone's browser the past couple of days and I want to get to a computer to try. I just tried and still get sent into this loop.

I then cleared cache, rebooted the laptop and tried again. SAME LOOPING problem!

Summary:
I go to www.mvci.com, it sends me to : https://www.marriottvacationclub.com/
I click on OWNER LOGIN button on upper right
Leads me to the LOG IN page (the one without the Customer ID), and I type in Username and Password
Leads me to the Connect Ownership page (the one with the Customer ID. I enter First Name, Last Name , Customer ID
Leads me to the Unavailable Customer ID page where it says "This customer ID is already connected to an existing account. Try resetting your password to access this existing connection." and a RESET PASSWORD button. I receive an email to reset the password. Once I click and reset my password, take me to page to reset password. On the password reset page, once I successfully reset the password, it leads me to the Connect Ownership page (the one with the Customer ID page, which is NOT RIGHT !

IF, I go straight to www.mcvi.com (first step above), when I click the OWNER LOGIN button on upper right, sends me straight to the Connect Ownership page (the one with the Customer ID

And can not get through on the phone.

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem. This screen just takes me to the 'must verify your ownership' page. Then I put in my owner ID and I am told that' this ID is already associated with an existing account, please reset your password to log in to this account'. Only option is to reset password. I click that and it takes me to the same login window again and in circles we go!. What A F****ng nightmare! There's nobody to call. Has anyone be able to speak with the support to have this resolved?
Support? Can anyone even get through to a human on the phone?

mjkkb2

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is exactly the same scenario I was dealing with. I finally got to speak with someone at owners services and she told me there are two user names/accounts associated with my ownership. Not sure if it has anything to do with my wife being the co-owner....She couldn't see what the other login name was but I tried several that I thought might be correct and got in.
What a PITA! Shame on MVCI!
BTW it took me 53 min to get a person on the phone.

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is exactly the same scenario I was dealing with. I finally got to speak with someone at owners services and she told me there are two user names/accounts associated with my ownership. Not sure if it has anything to do with my wife being the co-owner....She couldn't see what the other login name was but I tried several that I thought might be correct and got in.
What a PITA! Shame on MVCI!
BTW it took me 53 min to get a person on the phone.
I know if you have a trust, then you likely have two MVCI accounts. In the past, w logged into both accounts, one to pay Ckub dues, the other to pay HOA MF. Let month, I created a bye account due to Marriott updating their security. Now, it's a mess.

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
winger, I'm using a chromebook and logged into my account right now. I did a google search for "MVCI Login" and clicked the link "Login" followed by "PLEASE NOTE: As part of ..." I also logged out and tried from the link in your post and was taken to the login page in the screenshot above. Maybe try a different device? I'm baffled ...

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
winger, I'm using a chromebook and logged into my account right now. I did a google search for "MVCI Login" and clicked the link "Login" followed by "PLEASE NOTE: As part of ..." I also logged out and tried from the link in your post and was taken to the login page in the screenshot above. Maybe try a different device? I'm baffled ...
I have tried from two computers and one smartphone, and several browsers. I even tried clearing cache. I am just at a full stop right now.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I know if you have a trust, then you likely have two MVCI accounts. In the past, w logged into both accounts, one to pay Ckub dues, the other to pay HOA MF. Let month, I created a bye account due to Marriott updating their security. Now, it's a mess.
Every owner has their own account number and sign on though you can only have one rewards # listed. I use https://owners.marriottvacationclub.com/timeshare/mvco/owner/login then click on "owners login" in the upper right corner. It gives me a popup that looks like what 1st Class posted above. I fill in the info and hit "Login". It sounds like this is what you're doing so I suspect you'll have to speak with someone. If you have more than one person listed maybe you can get into the other account if you have the required information.

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have tried from two computers and one smartphone, and several browsers. I even tried clearing cache. I am just at a full stop right now.

If you have cleared browsing history, cookies and cache and still have trouble, try incognito mode.

You mentioned a bye account. I don't know what that is, but that could be the problem. As the above poster said, you may need to reach MVCI by phone. How is anyone's guess, I'm sorry to say. Wish I could be more help.

enma

TUG Member
Reaction score
No log in problems today but called owner services to change my deeded week reservation. Their system is down for deeded weeks, can't change or book anything. They can only access points system reservations. Argh, and they are closed tomorrow. Annoyed.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
No log in problems today but called owner services to change my deeded week reservation. Their system is down for deeded weeks, can't change or book anything. They can only access points system reservations. Argh, and they are closed tomorrow. Annoyed.

They may be closed tomorrow, but the good news is that they will be open on the Holiday (Monday January 20th).

billymach4

TUG Member
Reaction score
They suck. Can't believe you folks are still having issues. I encountered this piss poor experience in November. I am certain most of their IT staff has been off shored. We should not have to be punished by this experience time and time again.